PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Weapon Hunting!!

psufreak
Feb 14, 2011, 03:30 AM
I just wanted to make a thread for those like me who had trouble finding a serious or dedicated party when looking for specific items. My objective now is to find the blackheart so ill post rooms and post the password here if any are interested in joining the hunt. I just felt like it either took to long to find a party or when i did they were unreliable.

Kanda
Feb 14, 2011, 03:51 AM
looking for twin kamui lets help each other out...

Eclipsed57
Feb 14, 2011, 04:20 AM
im still psycho wand hunting. you will see me making rooms called "White Beast S" all the time online

Wayu
Feb 14, 2011, 04:25 AM
Akatsuki - Fu, the sealed version.

I have the correct Infinity mission, but not enough drive to do it solo...too boring.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Feb 14, 2011, 04:37 AM
^

Is that the B ranked version or the S rank?

Mike
Feb 14, 2011, 04:42 AM
The sealed version comes in the B rank.

Wynn<3
Feb 14, 2011, 05:19 AM
I would love to help out if you're on the US servers that is? I'm always bored D:

Wayu
Feb 14, 2011, 05:21 AM
FYI, I'm talking about the Infinity demo.

Just so no one gets confused.

-Wayu

Wynn<3
Feb 14, 2011, 05:25 AM
I know

Kanda
Feb 14, 2011, 07:01 AM
Wayu and Renzo i don't suppose you guys still play PSp2? or are you guys hooked on infinity for good?

Wayu
Feb 14, 2011, 07:05 AM
I am, since I can't play PSP2 anymore even if I wanted to (account lock, lost the previous account).

-Wayu

Kanda
Feb 14, 2011, 07:16 AM
that sucks...

Wayu
Feb 14, 2011, 07:18 AM
Well the Infinity demo thus far has been great so I'm not loosing much.

I'll get the rest of PSP2 back when I get Infinity anyways.

-Wayu

Kanda
Feb 14, 2011, 07:36 AM
guess im the one losing out. i have to wait forever for the US ver. to come out too.

Linka
Feb 14, 2011, 10:35 AM
i might get online again, if anyone's got a spare ice Crea Sabra. i'd run Crimson Warrior a bunch, but...ugh. those cutscenes! i dont like dealing with cutscenes when i go weapon hunting! makes me wonder why the Crea weapons are only available in the side-story mission Crimson Warrior via achieving an S ranking on it. x.x

so, yeah. if anyone's got a spare ice Crea Sabra, or is bored enough to grind for one, lemme know. i can either buy it from ya, or trade a Soulbanisher for it. dont really want the stupid scythe. hate 'hp affects power' weapons, actually.

been wanting to get an S-rank shield, too, but...yeah. cant handle level 110 enemies at 73.

Witchblade56
Feb 14, 2011, 10:48 AM
Erm I wasnt aware that we could trade anything higher than B ranks in psp2.

Anywho I'm game to grind out runs to help get whatever rares people are after. My main characters name is lahara or at least the toon I'm using most at the moment. I dont have steady. Access to a PC for vent so I use yahoo messenger to chat on my iPod as my fiancée is doing online college courses during most weeknights and weekend evenings. Hit me up here if you want or on game.

Linka
Feb 14, 2011, 10:55 AM
...you cant?...well, that just ruined that idea. i haven't done online play in awhile, since i read somewhere that playing with someone with the dlc missions can screw your game up, and those screw ups can end up getting you banned. so...yeah.

Witchblade56
Feb 14, 2011, 11:08 AM
I generally post in my comment DLC missions so people will understand when joining. Generally though it's been my experience that I do the regular missions so that people don't get screwed up.

Infernonyc
Feb 14, 2011, 11:12 AM
I'm currently hunting lavis blades, double cannons, and demons devastation. Char name is KELMOR, and I'll run anything as long as its efficient.

P.S.- I also need Challenge 1 for Hyakka.

Witchblade56
Feb 14, 2011, 11:19 AM
Yea Im definitely interested in challenge 1 for hyakka. I've gotten green purple white and orange rings thus far. Need red and blue to complete the set as well as gettig an extend code and hyakka.
Message me here if you wanna try to static challenge mode 1.

Linka
Feb 14, 2011, 11:48 AM
oh. right. extend codes. forgot about that. i suck at those missions, to be honest. bad enough that for me its 'take a full team, or dont go'. >.> plus i only got like...one weapon i wanna extend at the moment. a 49% ice Exam.

Gintoki-kun
Feb 14, 2011, 12:19 PM
...you cant?...well, that just ruined that idea. i haven't done online play in awhile, since i read somewhere that playing with someone with the dlc missions can screw your game up, and those screw ups can end up getting you banned. so...yeah.

Playing with someone that has the JP DLC mission does not screw up your game,who the hell filled your head with this crud?

Linka
Feb 14, 2011, 12:32 PM
...wish i could remember. either a friend on xbox live[which doesnt make sense, since none of em play PSPo2. and only afew play PSU.], or for some reason the PSP2pedia. otherwise...likely youtube.

EDIT:yeah...had to be idiots on youtube. i just checked pspedia2/psp2pedia/whateveritbecalled. at worst it says you use the DLC missions at your own risk.

that cast named kai
Feb 14, 2011, 06:13 PM
i am game for it

currently hunting for double slasher, trident crusher, along with single and twin kamui

Wayu
Feb 14, 2011, 07:36 PM
The JP DLC works perfectly fine on the US/EU version, despite no official release of it.

-Wayu

psufreak
Feb 14, 2011, 07:53 PM
So who is down for some blackheart hunting tonight? ill be making a game blackheart hunting and pass : pso

that cast named kai
Feb 14, 2011, 07:57 PM
sure, where are going to hunt for it?

psufreak
Feb 14, 2011, 08:03 PM
MadBeasts A rank

that cast named kai
Feb 14, 2011, 08:07 PM
ok, i am in

password?

psufreak
Feb 14, 2011, 08:29 PM
Password is : pso and just clarification this is on the psp2

Capn_Nostrus
Feb 15, 2011, 11:05 PM
I'll help hunt for whatever you guys are after, I'm level 100 and not really hunting anything specific, so I may as well help you guys out. So, if anyone wants me to come along just give me a room name. ^_^

Wayu
Feb 15, 2011, 11:12 PM
US/EU or Infinity?

-Wayu

Capn_Nostrus
Feb 15, 2011, 11:16 PM
US, sorry, shoulda put that up there. I wish it was Infinity, but alas, I cannot read japanese.