PDA

View Full Version : I Need People For Either Challenge Mode Titles, or Battle Titles

Saphire089
Feb 15, 2011, 01:14 PM
I need extend codes, and am wondering if anyone still needs any as well . Also if anyone needs any battle mode titles, let me know, as I can help with that as well.

Neo Flint
Feb 15, 2011, 04:33 PM
I'm always up for a few challenges but I still need to clear stage six I think.

Too many people haven't even clear stage one. x.x

Saphire089
Feb 15, 2011, 08:34 PM
I'm always up for a few challenges but I still need to clear stage six I think.

Too many people haven't even clear stage one. x.x

OK, I think my main is up to 4 or 5 already. If you want to get together for some runs, I'm available, but we might need a couple more people?

Also this is directed to anyone who wants to. Would anyone want to help me get the title for mark of versatiliity? (do all 4 types with one character)? I can either start fresh with my human, or try to do the remaining ones with my main (newman).

Neo Flint
Feb 16, 2011, 07:10 PM
I guess we could use at least one other person. I can hold my own on the stages themselves but the boss fights are a different story...

Shinji Kazuya
Feb 17, 2011, 05:05 PM
I'm always up for some Challenges, disc ones and dlc ones.

Infernonyc
Feb 17, 2011, 06:38 PM
I'd like to do challenges, but I need Hyakka from Challenge 1 (complete it in under 120 minutes)

Saphire089
Feb 18, 2011, 12:21 AM
Ok then. I can put up a challenge room tommorow or saturday if you guys are interested. the only thing is how to communicate and when to host the party.

EDIT: Also if anyone is interested in getting the mark of versatility title, let me know. I haven't gotten that one yet either.

Neo Flint
Feb 18, 2011, 10:40 PM
I'll see if I can get on Saturday at say... around 5:00 PM eastern. Is that okay?

Saphire089
Feb 19, 2011, 12:28 AM
I'll see if I can get on Saturday at say... around 5:00 PM eastern. Is that okay?

Well we're in teh same time zone, but I think I have to work during that time. can you wait a few hours or...?

Neo Flint
Feb 20, 2011, 08:36 PM
I actually forgot to come here that time anyway. Oops. Well, how about you set up the schedule? I usually have a lot of free time after school atm.

Saphire089
Feb 20, 2011, 09:46 PM
I actually forgot to come here that time anyway. Oops. Well, how about you set up the schedule? I usually have a lot of free time after school atm.

I have tommorow (Monday), off from work, so I'm avaible then, but probably later more in the evening. I'll try not to go for too late. So far I think it might just be you coming, but I'm not sure.

would you prefer I brought my newman force with me or bring a different one? I have six chars I can use, but she's the furthest I've gotten with challenge mode.

Neo Flint
Feb 21, 2011, 06:56 PM
Doesn't matter really. I'm currently available for the rest of the night so contact me whenever you're ready.