PDA

View Full Version : For those who talk about the shenanigans on Universe 1

Akaimizu
Feb 16, 2011, 04:57 PM
Complain no more. Because it seems everybody is on Universe 2 now. So perhaps they have a clean bill of health. To build upon a fresh new reputation. (Then again, I guess Universe 1 is temporarily having issues.)

Justyn_Darkcrest
Feb 16, 2011, 05:06 PM
It's just the same thing that happend on PC/PS2 servers. Uni 1 kept crashing due to everyone spamming in one or two lobbies so they moved to uni 2. Nothing has changed other than it all happens on uni 2 now lol.

Though it is possible ppl may return ot uni 1 someday.

Akaimizu
Feb 16, 2011, 05:13 PM
But it's enough to change the vocabulary. Now people will have to say. "What? Are we talking about the stuff that goes on in Universe 2?"

It's little shifts like that which can throw people off. :)

Anyway, I was a bit curious when the Universe, people were on, suddenly changed.

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 07:05 PM
Only reason people are in Universe 2 is because Universe 1 crashed a few days ago. With Universe 1 gone, everyone migrated to Universe 2. Then, even when Universe 1 came back online, no one wanted to bother going back, since everyone was already in Universe 2.

Next time the servers come back up from a maintenance, Universe 1 will be full again.

FOkyasuta
Feb 16, 2011, 07:07 PM
*Eherm*

PSU
DRAMA

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 07:31 PM
*Eherm*

PSU
DRAMA

What are you talking about? There's zero drama in this thread.

FOkyasuta
Feb 16, 2011, 07:34 PM
What are you talking about? There's zero drama in this thread.
Aint the thread. Its teh issue.

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 07:54 PM
Aint the thread. Its teh issue.

Yeah. Everyone just goes where everyone else is already at. The reason Universe 2 has stayed full is because people log on, and see that that's where everyone is. So, they don't feel the urge to go to Universe 1. But, like I said, once the servers go down next and clean everyone out of Universe 2, people will hop back onto 1 once the servers come back online.

FOkyasuta
Feb 16, 2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah. Everyone just goes where everyone else is already at. The reason Universe 2 has stayed full is because people log on, and see that that's where everyone is. So, they don't feel the urge to go to Universe 1. But, like I said, once the servers go down next and clean everyone out of Universe 2, people will hop back onto 1 once the servers come back online.

And thats,

PSU
DRAMA.

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 08:09 PM
And thats,

PSU
DRAMA.

Not really, no. No drama involved. Just the same thing as always. People go to where people are.

ZER0 DX
Feb 16, 2011, 08:43 PM

I'd like to bet otherwise.

I fully expect Universe 2 to be the main server from now on until the end. It was like that with PC when Universe 1 kept crashing on there. Even after many many server maintenance's it didn't move anyone back to uni 1.

Took quite a few more crashes (and required uni 1 being down for hours) for the 360 community to get the idea though. Everyone on PC moved after having uni 1 go down only a couple times.

hewitt
Feb 16, 2011, 11:30 PM
Good. Makes me feel more at home. ;D

Powder Keg
Feb 17, 2011, 05:04 AM
It's about time.

They still won't be smart enough to spread apart though....next event could very well have uni2 crashing instead.

Dragwind
Feb 23, 2011, 08:13 AM
Welcome Uni 2 as your new home. There's a very high chance everyone will remain on Uni 2 for good. This same issue happened on the pc/ps2 server, and even with it's smaller population, hivemind mentality kept everyone on Uni 2 for years, and until it's dying day.