PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 should we gather in 1 uni?

Linka
Feb 17, 2011, 02:00 PM
so, seeing as how there are 20 servers on PSU...and currently number 2 gets the most use, leaving the rest mostly empty in comparison...that means we all tend to be spread out among those universes as well, i'm betting.

with this in mind, should we discuss a universe/server to just use as the general one for all us here at PSO World? obviously not 2, or 1, as the point is to find each other easier just randomly. i think one of the ones at the bottom of the list. somewhere between 15 and 20. this sound good to everyone?

oG Epik
Feb 17, 2011, 02:07 PM
I like the idea then you can find people running s2's and maybe hunting i like 20 cause its called Aquila lol

LarienTiwele
Feb 17, 2011, 04:00 PM
I personally always liked 15, but that was just cause it was my lucky number and a friend on an old forum's name (Lyra) xD

Linka
Feb 17, 2011, 04:04 PM
Aquila. in beyblade metal fusion, in the anime's english dub, Tsubasa's beyblade, earth Eagle, says 'Aquila' on it instead of 'eagle' like it should. so Aquila must be some foreign word for eagle.

but, yeah. 20 sounds best, since it 'feels' the most out of the way of the universes.

EDIT: on the other hand, 15 is one i used to stick to as well. name of it was one i liked, since it held significance due to me still playing the pokemon games. the female protagonist in HeartGold/SoulSilver is named Lyra.

LarienTiwele
Feb 17, 2011, 05:58 PM
Just to clear up Aquila's meaning, by the way:

Aquila is a stellar constellation. Its name is Latin for 'eagle' and it is commonly represented as such. It lies just a few degrees North of the celestial equator. The constellation is best seen in the summer as it soars along the Milky Way.

And Lyra:

Lyra (from Greek λύρα) is a constellation. Its name is Latin for the lyre, a stringed musical instrument used in classical antiquity and later. Lyra was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd century astronomer Ptolemy, and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations recognized by the International Astronomical Union today. Lyra is a small constellation, but its principal star, Vega, is one of the brightest in the sky. Beginning at the north, Lyra is bordered by the Dragon Draco, the Greek hero Hercules, the little fox Vulpecula and Cygnus the swan.

Freeze
Feb 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
Sooooo, are we leaning to 15 or 20? I don't care which as long as we all know which one.

oG Epik
Feb 17, 2011, 08:18 PM
im with u switch i dont really care just wanna know one

Freeze
Feb 17, 2011, 09:11 PM
Maybe this should be turned into a poll and "LET THE VIEWERS DECIDE!!!!"

Sorry. :D

BIG OLAF
Feb 17, 2011, 09:16 PM
I always go to Universe 20 during events and stuff anyway. SO, that would be just like home to me.

oG Epik
Feb 17, 2011, 09:18 PM
20 sounds good

Ethateral
Feb 17, 2011, 11:02 PM
I thought ages ago, Universe 7 was the "designated" PSO-World server. I've always seen players from here on that server over the years.

BIG OLAF
Feb 17, 2011, 11:04 PM
I thought ages ago, Universe 7 was the "designated" PSO-World server. I've always seen players from here on that server over the years.

Hm, I've never noticed. Probably because I never go to Universe 7 ^^;.

LarienTiwele
Feb 17, 2011, 11:28 PM
Same on the 7 thing, and I also like avoiding 20 as its the "everyone thinks the same" server number imo.

Linka
Feb 17, 2011, 11:28 PM
...7?...ok. that's creepy. my friend on xbox live suggested 7. XD. but, yeah. let's go with 15. unless you all would rather vote. 7, 15, or 20. so far seems like those would be the options here.

LarienTiwele
Feb 17, 2011, 11:32 PM
I vote 15! xD

Also how was movie? / Welcome Back, Linka xD

Linka
Feb 17, 2011, 11:38 PM
it was good. is it weird that i think its not as epic as i originally assumed, yet also think it is still better than i assumed?

Axicore
Feb 18, 2011, 07:40 PM
15 is fine with me!!

Ryko Tarigachi
Feb 18, 2011, 11:36 PM
I don't know any universe under 3 could be good since many have ran towards PSP2 leaving a good half to a whole universe empty again. Not only that, because of the server maintence on universe 1 on Xbox 360 servers left it pretty empty now and universe 2 is the new universe 1. Personally, I like universe 7 because its my primary playing point and its named after my favorite and lucky mythological creature... the Phoenix. Its my favorite for non-obvious reasons...but in retrospect..."LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE" and "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!"

Ryko Tarigachi
Feb 18, 2011, 11:41 PM
P.S. My vote for Universe 7

Linka
Feb 18, 2011, 11:53 PM
...*flicks Ryko in the forehead*edit button. use it. stupid Radiotype.*shall point out he knows Ryko via xbox live*

Freeze
Feb 19, 2011, 11:24 PM
15 is good with me.

Lockon Stratos
Feb 20, 2011, 06:48 AM
i vote uni 9

Linka
Feb 20, 2011, 07:22 PM
*eyes Lockon*...your username is the name of the Gundam 00 character i based my current gamertag on. *offers a high-five!*GO SNIPER-TYPE MOBILE SUITS AND THEIR PILOTS! AM I RIGHT, MY MAN?! XD.

anyway. unless i'm wrong and miscounted, the two most popular choices are 15 and 20...with results leaning towards 15, if only by one vote. shall we stop the voting here, and just say 15? or should i just remake the thread as an actual poll, let it sit for a week, then check the results next sunday at 8 PM my time to find out which one wins?

Freeze
Feb 20, 2011, 07:32 PM
Let's just go with 15 so we know where to play and maybe even start meeting up.

Linka
Feb 20, 2011, 09:43 PM
eh. people complained about 20, and 15 wasn't complained about, and 15 seems to be most popular in this thread, so...meh. 15 it is.

on a random note, i upgraded my best Defense/Stamina beyblade, Earth Orso, into its new form, Earth Aries, which got it an extra point in both defense and stamina! woot! but its attack dropped by a point too, now.

Lockon Stratos
Feb 20, 2011, 11:24 PM
ok i doubt most ppl will go to this specified uni tho. i think most ppl will stick to uni 2/1. il will go to uni15 when i hunt stuff i suppose. Dont think i got anyones card on here, i dont think so anyway...

Linka- Lockon Stratos just oozes coolness. the coolest anime character IMO, second is ulquiorra/yoruichi.

Ryko Tarigachi
Feb 21, 2011, 09:03 AM
15 it is but I think someone should make a poll because we're only a fraction of the number of people who play PSU and not counting the votes of the other PSU players who probably care so its not fair to the others... but I think someone should make a poll for this thing.

I just made a new poll for 4 choices uni 7, uni 15, uni 20, and other(make a new poll)... so go vote

RedMussel
Feb 21, 2011, 11:53 AM
Same, actually. I usually stay in universe 7.

Lockon Stratos
Feb 22, 2011, 03:07 AM
lucky number 9!