PDA

View Full Version : guardian & xbox live

Cellgm
Feb 17, 2011, 07:08 PM
do we pay £6.99 per month & 5.99 or is it just 6.99 for both ?

so 5.99 for live £1 to sega?

JRDeBo
Feb 17, 2011, 07:29 PM
I'm guessing if you have to pay for both LIVE and a Gaurdian's license at the same time. To my knowledge, the PSU license will work whether you have gold or not. If you want both gold and a Guardian's License you will have to pay for both separately.

Cellgm
Feb 18, 2011, 09:34 AM
I'm guessing if you have to pay for both LIVE and a Gaurdian's license at the same time. To my knowledge, the PSU license will work whether you have gold or not. If you want both gold and a Guardian's License you will have to pay for both separately.

but surely u cant play online if u dont have xbox live?

JRDeBo
Feb 19, 2011, 01:14 PM
If you have a silver account you can still connect to xbox live, so a gold account isn't necessarily needed, just the Guardian's License.

Ethateral
Feb 19, 2011, 02:20 PM
It's not a Microsoft subscription, so you only need a Silver account to play games like PSU and FFXI. I find it funny that you have to have a Gold to play the PSU demo.

TheAstarion
Feb 21, 2011, 01:44 PM
Microsoft has something against people playing for free (like they can on PC and PS3), so as long as you're paying someone (them, usually), they're quite happy to let you play.

XbikXBd
Feb 21, 2011, 06:13 PM
btw if u got a silver account wile playing PSU u can party chat if u guys did not know XD so i would recommend keeping silver unless u play other games XD

Kaziel
Feb 21, 2011, 06:37 PM
You only have to pay SEGA's fee, not Xbox's fee. As far as I recall, you can play all the MMOs on Xbox with a Silver(free) account.