PDA

View Full Version : Happy & a few years behind.

xbluejayx
Feb 19, 2011, 12:21 AM
Hey there. I've picked up PS Zero DS used at the local game store the other day. I'm waiting for my USB Wifi connector to be delivered here in the mail shortly. I would like to make some new friends to play with online.

From what I know, Since the game was purchased used, the DS will give me a new gamer friend code once i connect to the online portion of the game, so the current friend code that is installed on the cart at the moment is worthless. I will post my friend code once I'm up and running online here in a few days.

Anyways, I'm a level 12 Hunter and really miss the authentic feel of PSO & PSOv2. I've completed a few quests thus far in offline mode. PS Zero has already put a smile on my face and I'm hooked.

I know I'm a few years behind here, I wasn't aware that Sega made a PS for the DS. Is there a healthy online player base for this game?

Sincerely,

Element-Z (my classic PSO character name) :-)

Mustache
Feb 19, 2011, 12:41 AM
Welcome to the forums!

The friend code is exclusive to your game, it will not reset or change when you connect to the internet.

I can't play tonight but I will defiantly be able to play with you in the future, as far as a "healthy player base" I wouldn't say we have one. There are only a handful of us that stay active, and getting everyone on at the same time usually has problems. Even "Free Play" which is an online mode you can connect with random people can be hit or miss. Sometimes you can get a group of 4 other times you can't get connected to anyone.

As a hint when going through the game, use only Power//Mind//Defense materials, to subsidies your other stats use your mag. When you get Shifta and Deband it only takes into consideration your base stats plus materials, it does not consider your mag or weapons. So to maximize your damage potential you'll want to make sure you don't use any materials that you could have just used in your mag.