PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Videos?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Feb 20, 2011, 12:05 PM
do you think that when the PSO2 alpha goes live that we will get any gameplay videos from people playing it, or possible from Sega?

Arkios
Feb 20, 2011, 12:07 PM
I'm sure that we will. Whether it's against an NDA or not, people will leak pictures/video.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Feb 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
I can't wait, i am psyched to see the art style they picked!

RemiusTA
Feb 20, 2011, 02:18 PM
im quite positive we will. Sega can't possibly think otherwise, it's near impossible to not allow us to get video feed/screen captures.

Zyrusticae
Feb 20, 2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah, the most they can do is revoke their access for violating NDA, which isn't going to stop anyone who's determined to get it out there.

Although, I'd hope they'd release some official material when it starts in light of this...

NoiseHERO
Feb 20, 2011, 05:48 PM
If anything I hope we get more previews and footage BEFORE the alpha test...

But I guess an alpha test IS kind of exclusive so who knows...

Aerilas
Feb 20, 2011, 06:20 PM
If we have someone from PSOWorld playing the alpha, this person could deliver us this material.

For his own safety not posting it, but sending it to people via pm when asked

Randomness
Feb 20, 2011, 06:36 PM
If we have someone from PSOWorld playing the alpha, this person could deliver us this material.

For his own safety not posting it, but sending it to people via pm when asked

Better yet, they hand it off irl to someone not in the alpha who then posts it.

That pretty much screws any kind of tracking SEGA could ever do. (And yes, its probably overkill)

I mean, its gotta be pretty hard to trace a leak if the person edits out all names and such.

NoiseHERO
Feb 20, 2011, 07:12 PM
You guys make it sound like only goverment agents are allowed in the alpha now...

Kierto
Feb 20, 2011, 08:28 PM
NDA or not, stuff will leak, just like it does through every other MMO NDA ever.

All the publicity surrounding the PSO2 alpha test only makes it that much more expected.

No worries though, when it all leaks and we rage about anime collaboration DLC costumes we can blame the evil datamining western players who mooch JP keys and ruin games!

Kaziel
Feb 21, 2011, 01:00 PM
I've been trying to find the best ways to get in, and I'll definitely be sharing my videos. Possibly a live stream.

I'm sure there's also plenty of other people who are willing to do so as well. So don't worry. Lotsa fanatics out there. :D