PDA

View Full Version : Question on super hard

BigPaPaTheGS
Feb 21, 2011, 03:18 PM
So right now im a level 74 hucast, and im struggling with killing things fast enough... it feels like every creature in super hard just doesnt want to die. ive been trying to find a good level 7 weapon to use, but i havent been able to find one yet. right now the best weapon i have is a klau solas... so is there any easy level 7 weapon to find, and what level till i start tearing monsters apart easily.

Mustache
Feb 21, 2011, 03:55 PM
Ainsraiffe in valley has a fair drop chance from Helions and Blaze Helions if you manage to find one with lvl 3 element and over-end you can do massive damage.

Garahadan Fang in valley drops fairly commonly for some from Garahadan, you can use it to make Hadan Bite, which always comes with lvl 4 dark, which you can change to celeb. You can save before you make one and keep trying until you have one with ridiculous %'s and Bite Stamp. With Bite Stamp you can do massive damage to bosses.

Adoralphs in snowfield. Drops Hildegao and Hildegigas, it's easier just to find a Garahadan Fang because the fang can have any stats you want it to given time adoralphs you have to get lucky and find one with high element and Bite Stamp.

Foie Haze in snowfield drops from Staggs, with a boosted rate from the white shadow ones. Get it with lvl3 and change it to celeb and you should be hitting damage in the 150 range, with 6 hits per round of attacks.

Luzparias in Wetlands, drops from the yellow frogs with a boosted chance from the ones with the white shadows, if you manage to find one with lvl 4 or 5 element then you can put Zalure or Celeb on it, I like Zalure on Savers because they have a high chance of causing effects.

Anyway I recommend you stay in Valley if you haven't gotten the cake shop, otherwise I would do Snowfield in hopes of finding Ice/Protect and Al Azif.

Edit, I still use Ainsraffe as my sword, Hadan Bite as my claw and Foie Haze as my daggers, they all have fairly good drop rates and with any of these plus celeb element you should do fine in super.

BigPaPaTheGS
Feb 21, 2011, 04:22 PM
k, thx for the help... what about the gigas romulus is that hard to find because it says any enemy in eternal tower can find it?

Mustache
Feb 21, 2011, 05:18 PM
k, thx for the help... what about the gigas romulus is that hard to find because it says any enemy in eternal tower can find it?

Yes Gigas Romulus is fairly hard to find. You can definitely go through a full run of the tower and not find one. Humans and Casts cannot use it. If you're looking for a double saber to use then I recommend hunting in Paru, the big monkeys their drop the 7* Morgenlote, get one with lvl 3, possibly some ACC ADJ, make it celeb and you'll do some good damage. If you're lucky you may find Clair Doubles from the pink monkeys, although I count it as one of the rarest items in the game.