PDA

View Full Version : Come Join the PSZ Revival (TUESDAYS@5PM) **OFFICIALLY RETIRED**

Windancer
Feb 21, 2011, 07:28 PM
This Event is Officially Retired Thanks to everyone Who participated it was great fun

Neo Flint
Feb 21, 2011, 07:46 PM
I guess I'll participate for old times sake. :-P

Windancer
Feb 21, 2011, 07:50 PM
I guess I'll participate for old times sake. :-P

AWESOME your still on my FC list Neo Flint :)

Neo Flint
Feb 21, 2011, 07:53 PM
Sweet. I'm actually available all night if you're interested. I was recently informed that school is canceled tomorrow so I can stay up. ^^

Windancer
Feb 21, 2011, 07:58 PM
Sweet. I'm actually available all night if you're interested. I was recently informed that school is canceled tomorrow so I can stay up. ^^

I will be on tonight also :) im visiting a friend for a couple hours he's very sick but will be in about 8pm

Neo Flint
Feb 21, 2011, 08:03 PM
It's 8pm (eastern) here now where I live. Should I wait an hour or so?

Windancer
Feb 21, 2011, 08:11 PM
I will be about 3 hours its 510pm here I visit with my friend from about 6pm to 8pm pacific time unfortunately it will be about 11pm your time :( But if your up at that time im with ya

Neo Flint
Feb 21, 2011, 08:13 PM
No problem. I can wait. Hopefully, I'll remember to actually show up. :-?

Windancer
Feb 21, 2011, 08:46 PM
Well if we dont get hooked up tonight the Revival Starts at 5pm tommorrow night ;) I'm out talk at ya later hopefully im up for a little play this evening

Shade_Koopa
Feb 21, 2011, 09:23 PM
I'd join if I can. Unless something comes up, I'm usually free every night.

Windancer
Feb 21, 2011, 10:31 PM
Koopa I added your FC im logging on to play a bit tonight if you wanna play I just got home me and Neo Flint were going to try and hookeup for a bit tonight. your welcome to come along :) I have no characters below 60 but I dont mind at all playing with people lower than 60

Neo Flint
Feb 21, 2011, 10:38 PM
You guys haven't started yet, have you? Because I haven't forgot about the schedule this time. x)

Shade_Koopa
Feb 21, 2011, 10:47 PM
Okay, I'll join up with you goes though, I just started out. I'm not going to be of much help.
Also, NeoFlint, I have added you to my PSZ FC list.

Windancer
Feb 22, 2011, 12:44 AM
Neo we did a few runs tonight already. Im off for the night but will be back tommorrow for the revival at 5pm

Windancer
Feb 22, 2011, 07:06 PM
55 minutes till I open a game for the Revival if you wanna join be sure to add your FC here

Windancer
Feb 22, 2011, 07:53 PM
Games is open for the revival its about 7 minutes till 5pm

FOkyasuta
Feb 22, 2011, 07:58 PM
ill Join havent played in a while anyways i have nothing better to do.

Neo Flint
Feb 22, 2011, 08:10 PM
I can't seem to find the room... :(

Edit: NVM. I failed to add you, Wind. ^^;

Windancer
Feb 22, 2011, 10:16 PM
As we close down the first PSZ Revival I have to say great fun and Thanks to everyone for participating Shachao, AtBHR, LegacyTyphoon, BWS-1, Neo Flint, PSZFann. I think it was a nice success and the way people came and went it was perfect timing. Great stuff. Great Game and see you guys next Tuesday :) Sorry we didnt get you in Hucast I didnt see ya till I came in to post this. See ya next Tuesday at 5pm pacific time

psofan219
Feb 23, 2011, 12:27 AM
If this is still going on by the time I'm able to get back online with PSZ, I'll likely participate.

Windancer
Feb 23, 2011, 01:12 AM
If this is still going on by the time I'm able to get back online with PSZ, I'll likely participate.

Sweet I will be doing the Revival every tuesday night :) so if your up to it we will be waiting :)

Shade_Koopa
Feb 23, 2011, 02:43 AM
Dang it, looks like I missed it for tonight.

Windancer
Feb 23, 2011, 01:57 PM
Dang it, looks like I missed it for tonight.

Hopefully we will see you next week Koopa. I will be hosting every week at 5pm pacific Time. East coast time is 8pm. We did really good this week I got in at least 7 runs and we rifled in and out about 7 people. It worked out Nice this week. If we get more people it could get a little comlicated. But for now just about right.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 23, 2011, 02:30 PM
Cool, maybe you can get more player next week. If possible, maybe have more then just room open at a time.

Windancer
Feb 23, 2011, 03:01 PM
Cool, maybe you can get more player next week. If possible, maybe have more then just room open at a time.

I am currently working on that. Im asking people in my group if they may want to co-host for a second game. If this gets popular we will definately need a co-host

Shade_Koopa
Feb 23, 2011, 08:51 PM
yeah, since only 4 per room on Phantasy Star games, except for PSU which is 6 players.

Mustache
Feb 24, 2011, 01:46 AM
I would join by 5 p.m. pacific is almost on the dot when I start working. Although in the winter I'm only in charge of De-Icing Airplanes, I only work the amount of Planes coming in for my company which usually doesn't last more then a couple hours, I'm usually back home in about 3-4 hours, if anyone wants to hit me a P.M. I can play most nights, maybe if anyone is still in the mood to play after these runs we can finish the night with acouple more.

Windancer
Feb 26, 2011, 12:18 AM
I would join by 5 p.m. pacific is almost on the dot when I start working. Although in the winter I'm only in charge of De-Icing Airplanes, I only work the amount of Planes coming in for my company which usually doesn't last more then a couple hours, I'm usually back home in about 3-4 hours, if anyone wants to hit me a P.M. I can play most nights, maybe if anyone is still in the mood to play after these runs we can finish the night with acouple more.

Would love to play with ya. I will add your FC to my list :) I've been playing alot lately but want to keep it to a couple nights a week so I dont get burned out on it. When I had Blue Rogues we played every night for like 6 months and we had our fun So I think for me a couple nights a week are good Plus the fact that I have games sitting in the backburner I want to get too. but would like to hookup and play some with ya

Talkc
Feb 26, 2011, 11:11 AM
I am very much interested in this.

RAmarl Star
Feb 26, 2011, 12:37 PM
Name: Courtney
Friend code- 2064-8178-3870

the_void
Feb 26, 2011, 10:25 PM
Name: Void
FC: 3953-8432-4883

Windancer
Feb 27, 2011, 12:13 AM
Tuesday Night is comin around again I will be hosting at 5pm and will try to get the game up about 445 so we can get started on time im looking for a co-host from our group in case we need to get 2 games open

Windancer
Feb 28, 2011, 04:12 PM
Last weeks revival went really well we had 7 people including myself show up and it ran very smooth. tommorrow night I will try and get the game up and running at 445pm pacific time for any newcomers please be sure to post with a visible FC code so I can get you added also don't forget to add mine to your game. hope to see you Tuesday at 5pm pacific time

Mustache
Feb 28, 2011, 07:26 PM
If anyone is still in the mood to play after the action dwindles down tomorrow. I will start playing around 11p.m. Eastern, 8p.m. Pacific. I'll be able to host a game for a couple hours, I'll post it again when I get back from work tomorrow.

Windancer
Feb 28, 2011, 08:15 PM
sounds great Mustache tommorrow is my big playtime I will be with ya at 8pm :)

one pogi pinoy
Feb 28, 2011, 08:36 PM
I'll start joining you guys some time between 5:30PM to 6:30PM Pacific Time depending on the traffic on the way home.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 28, 2011, 10:44 PM
Almost time again I see, looks like we should have more then last time perhaps?

Atbar
Mar 1, 2011, 05:14 PM
I will be joining this event tonight and will co-host if needed.

Windancer
Mar 1, 2011, 07:05 PM
just added void I will be starting in about 45 minutes if you see my game full be sure and add AtBHR's FC so you can join his game 4126-1436-0745

Windancer
Mar 1, 2011, 07:54 PM
game up

Shade_Koopa
Mar 1, 2011, 09:51 PM
I know it's the PSZ Revivial night, but I'm trying to solve my freezing issue. I need to give out my new FC and such and I want to test something out before I get the final verdict. Anyone mind connecting with me online to see if I freeze and such?

Windancer
Mar 1, 2011, 10:50 PM
The PSZ revival is done for this week we had 6 people this week it was loads of fun. Thanks to everyone who joined. See ya Next week. if you are interested in joining the revival on tuesday be sure to post with a visible FC so we can play :) See ya next week guys

Mustache
Mar 1, 2011, 11:05 PM
<-I'm going to put up a host for anyone that would like to join me, a PSZ Revival After Party.

Shade_Koopa
Mar 1, 2011, 11:07 PM
I'd like to join but you'll have to re-add me; got a new FC and such.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185844&page=5
this'll explain.

Also, I've added you Mustache

one pogi pinoy
Mar 1, 2011, 11:12 PM
Thank you too, Windancer! Even though it was like half a run, you knew how to provide with the goodies! =D

Shade_Koopa
Mar 1, 2011, 11:51 PM
I'm guessing we're done for the night. Well, thanks for the fun, even if it was only one run.

Windancer
Mar 2, 2011, 01:21 PM
<-I'm going to put up a host for anyone that would like to join me, a PSZ Revival After Party.

I looked for your game after the Revival Mustache I wasw on till about 830 pm but didnt see ya :( maybe next week or over the weekend we can play some

Windancer
Mar 6, 2011, 01:13 AM
Tuesday is coming around quickly again. If anyone is interested in joining us post here with a visible FC we have had a nice turnout the last couple weeks. also if you would like to co-host post it here and bring your friends :)

Windancer
Mar 8, 2011, 03:38 PM
WE ARE ON TONIGHT! I will getthe game up about 445pm pacific time. if I dont have you on my FC be sure and ad me to yours then post here to thread so I can ad you

Norco
Mar 8, 2011, 05:18 PM
Add me please ^_^

Atbar
Mar 8, 2011, 06:06 PM
I will be there and will co-host if needed.

Windancer
Mar 8, 2011, 07:10 PM
im adding you right now my gamewill be up in about 30 minutes :)

Norco
Mar 8, 2011, 07:13 PM
Sweet! I was just about to ask how long it would be til it starts xD

Note: I have some minor scratches on my touchscreen(from playing too much Lost Magic), so when I am writing it might look abit fugly :-P

Windancer
Mar 8, 2011, 07:22 PM
I started Early my game is open if you want to join :)

Norco
Mar 8, 2011, 09:08 PM
I had lots of fun, thanks for the hunt everyone! ^_^

P.S. Hey Wind, my old Double Saber was better. Do you want the one you gave me back? :P

Windancer
Mar 8, 2011, 09:29 PM
Nope you can have that Norco. Thanks for playing! We had 2 full groups tonight it was a great revival Hope we see you next week :) Its probably late your time though :( Thanks for joining

Windancer
Mar 9, 2011, 02:36 PM
**ATTENTION**
I'm going to host 1 More Tuesday Night Revival Game then retire the Tuesday Night Revival. We have done very well with this event. Last night we had 2 full groups going and it lasted a couple hours. I am switching to a group exclusive Revival game series once a week on saturdays and I need to catch up on a ton of games that I have backlogged. So this week on Tuesday I will Host one more time then retire the Tuesday Night Revival. If anyone would like to Carryon the Revival Feel free to do so. You can even change the day and time for your convenience. Its been tons of fun lots of people have been involved and its worth it if you want to hookup and play with others. Just post here if you want to Carry on the Revival.

Windancer
Mar 12, 2011, 07:38 PM
The last Tuesday Night Revival is Comin around and I'm confirming that I will be hosting at 5pm pacific Time if you would like to join be sure and post here so I we can trade FC's. See you guys on Tuesday

Atbar
Mar 15, 2011, 02:56 PM
I will attend and co-host if needed.

Windancer
Mar 15, 2011, 04:15 PM
Let's GET READY TO RRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEE!
Those words are so immortal :) my game will be up around 445pm today we have a co host in place we should be set for a nice last hurrah for this event. Be sure and post if you will be attending this tuesday night revival is being retired

Atbar
Mar 15, 2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the runs, Wind and Norco. I had fun today. :)

Norco
Mar 15, 2011, 08:05 PM
Yus awesome runs, I'm gonna get some sleep, night ^_^

Windancer
Mar 15, 2011, 09:23 PM
NITE Norco thanks for Joining. We had 3 people tonight it was actually tons of fun with just the 3 of us we got in 4 or 5 runs "I GOTTA ROCK!" but just runnin the way we did was a load of fun got my Ramar to level 92 :) well gang this officially Ends the Tuesday Night Revival. If you are a member at Secret gamers Society we still have saturdays . Thanks to everyone who participated it was loads of fun

Shade_Koopa
Mar 16, 2011, 12:44 AM
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Sorry I missed the last PSO Tues. Got black and white so...yeah...