PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Testing the JP waters...

DiMiTri
Feb 22, 2011, 03:23 PM
Other than satisfying my intense PS nostalgia, I see this as an opportunity to expand my linguistic horizons :-P (which are now rather....low). Having no experience with the Japanese language, am I just kidding myself? Of course, I have found piles of useful information here and on PSUPedia; I'm not completely ignorant.

Also, does pso-world congregate on a particular universe? Soloing is fine for a bit, but - well - you know how lonely it can become :nono:

Oh, yeah! HI! I used to lurk around here all the time, but I just now decided to register. Hopefully I'll see some of you in-game soon (If I can get past this goddamn captcha on the JP registration site haha...maybe this is a dark omen :D).

WiZ1988
Feb 22, 2011, 03:45 PM
I recently hopped on the jp server. That captcha was hell for me. Pm me if you want to do some runs. I'm lvl 25 and looking for some ppl to run w.

DiMiTri
Feb 22, 2011, 04:03 PM
Good deal! I'm glad there is at least one soul in my position.

I'll surely PM you when I get online. Unfortunately, midterms are looming...so, ostensibly, I have little time to spare for Phantasy Star :D

A7X MARINE
Feb 24, 2011, 05:52 AM
hey im from the U.K and in the same boat as you. i just started playing on the JP servers but with free course and will be starting a proper sub at the end of the month when pay day arrives :D

DiMiTri
Feb 24, 2011, 01:50 PM
Good deal! I'll be on sporadically, but I'm doing the free course as well :)

Just hit me up whenever.