PDA

View Full Version : Infinity 2/24 Download items

Mike
Feb 23, 2011, 11:45 PM
A total of eight items, in two 4 item packs are now available for download on the PSN.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1423&pictureid=18986
Item Design Contest Costume Pack vol. 1
Free
Male parts, Female parts/clothes

This pack consists of the Nacht Lotus and Verde Coat from the item design contest.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1423&pictureid=18987
Item Design Contest Weapon Pack vol. 1
Free
Various weapons
This pack consists of four weapons:
Holy Spear Vice Lilie, :ice: 50%, spear
Juggernaut, :earth: 50%, knuckles
Beluga, :lightning: 50%, machine gun
Shijima Akatsuki, :fire: 50%, rod

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 23, 2011, 11:49 PM
question....are they usable on the demo? ( a desesperate man who canŽt buy the game for a long time ask )

Crystal_Shard
Feb 24, 2011, 12:19 AM
They can be seen on the demo, but I'm not trying them out until I get a backup done. No sense in tempting fate for freebies.

aduran
Feb 24, 2011, 12:19 AM
they work just tested while downloading game.. :)

there shouldn't be any issues..it is just a matter of importing the item

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 24, 2011, 12:27 AM
thank you Crystal_shard and aduran. unless i get some money falling from the sky i wont be able to buy the game in this week......=( actually in a frew months....lets hope psp2i sales millions to become a "The Best" title and sells have a price XD

RenzokukenZ
Feb 24, 2011, 12:28 AM

*reaching for the PSP and going for the freebies*

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 24, 2011, 12:34 AM
XD i download them before asking if they work XD

aduran
Feb 24, 2011, 01:40 AM
it appears the kizuna items can also be used in the demo but if you have them then i guess u dont need the demo lol

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 24, 2011, 08:29 AM
true...god, i want to have some money now....iŽll try to get at least half the money for a 5.000 yen psn card and the rest iŽll borrow it to get the game

RenzokukenZ
Feb 24, 2011, 08:29 AM
Either I did something wrong, or there is no clothes version of the Verde Coat. Only the parts version was within the import list.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 24, 2011, 08:42 AM
Nope, that's correct. Only casts get the Verde Coat.

RenzokukenZ
Feb 24, 2011, 08:48 AM
Huh.

Then you need to make a correction there, Mike.

Mike
Feb 24, 2011, 09:01 AM
Whoops, that's right. I've fixed the post.

RenzokukenZ
Feb 24, 2011, 09:05 AM
I'm a bit sad now. That Verde Coat would have looked great on my male Dewman.

Oh well :-(

Crystal_Shard
Feb 24, 2011, 10:02 AM
Is it just me, or does the Nacht Lotus make characters very anorexic-looking? Unless that's how thin characters normally are and I'm too used to seeing them bulked up in layers of clothing...

Infernonyc
Feb 24, 2011, 10:17 AM
Anyone mind posting the Male cast part from in-game. I should be picking up the game in about a week, finally male cast parts are looking up, I almost re-rolled human lol.

RenzokukenZ
Feb 24, 2011, 10:22 AM
Is it just me, or does the Nacht Lotus make characters very anorexic-looking? Unless that's how thin characters normally are and I'm too used to seeing them bulked up in layers of clothing...

The same can be said with the Evangelion outfits. In this case yes, I tried out both outfits on Marusaki and my dewman Angelista, and both looked a bit twiggy. Needless to say, that outfit is staying in storage.

Infernonyc
Feb 24, 2011, 10:23 AM
Are these DLC for a limited time only. On the psublog, it sounded like after 3/3 they would be gone, but PSP2i would be sold as DD at a reduced price.

"From 2/24/11 to 3/2/11, those who purchase the download version can receive three Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC Items for free. From 3/3/11, for a limited time, you can purchase Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC at a reduced price."

funkyskunk
Feb 24, 2011, 10:32 AM
The DLC comment relates to purchasable PSN DLC not the actual game.

Mike
Feb 24, 2011, 06:36 PM
Are these DLC for a limited time only. On the psublog, it sounded like after 3/3 they would be gone, but PSP2i would be sold as DD at a reduced price.

"From 2/24/11 to 3/2/11, those who purchase the download version can receive three Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC Items for free. From 3/3/11, for a limited time, you can purchase Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC at a reduced price."
The DLC you get for free is previously released PSP2 DLC. But after this brief free period and the however long the reduced price runs, the DLC will continue to be available on the PSN. There is no need to worry that anything will permanently disappear yet.

Nothing lasts forever though.

Quebe_Lae
Mar 4, 2011, 05:55 PM
Do you have to download them directly to your PSP with the game already there, or could I just download it to my PS3 and wait until I have the game?

This question in spawned by me trying to find the clothes on the JPN PSN via the PS3...