PDA

View Full Version : Radam Soul

BigPaPaTheGS
Feb 24, 2011, 07:24 PM
I was just wondering if finding a radam soul in the eternal tower is rare cause i cant seem to find one.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 24, 2011, 07:25 PM
It probably is; check the online guides to be sure though.

Windancer
Feb 24, 2011, 07:32 PM
I found one on about my 3rd run through on SH **shudders at the thought of running the tower again even though I still need some rares out of it**

Mustache
Feb 24, 2011, 07:40 PM
The drop rate in my experience is about 1/1200. Since you fight through over 800 monsters(if you fight everything) in a run chances are about 1 in every two runs of the tower. These are probability chances and may take you more than average to find one. I have more than 50 runs in both Vally and Wetlands and have yet to find a cake shop. You have to be on super hard to find it.

BigPaPaTheGS
Feb 24, 2011, 07:56 PM
Ive been doing ton of valley runs trying to find a Ainsraiffe, but its been days and i have yet to find one, so i decided to do a tower run and try and find a radam soul.

NeonaPulsar
Feb 24, 2011, 11:57 PM
Yes, It is fairly rare to find. Its one of the "tower" drops meaning that every monster could drop it.

Its at the bottom: http://www.pso-world.com/psz-findings.php?area=8&ver=1

BigPaPaTheGS
Feb 26, 2011, 12:54 PM
Thanks for all the info guys, i just found my radam soul... now if i can just find a Ainsraiffe.

Clavat99
Mar 7, 2011, 01:22 PM
I have a fortified Ainsraffe. Nice-a$$ sword.

Krayden
Mar 17, 2011, 12:41 PM
you know i dont even like the ainsraffe.. its specs are good but it doesnt seem very asthetically appealing to me.. personally i like the Mehrennenka as my ultimate weapon.. only problem is that its a pain in the @$$ for me to find :/

Clavat99
Mar 18, 2011, 09:59 AM
you know i dont even like the ainsraffe.. its specs are good but it doesnt seem very asthetically appealing to me.. personally i like the Mehrennenka as my ultimate weapon.. only problem is that its a pain in the @$$ for me to find :/

The point of the ainsraffe is that it has one of the highest ATP rating sin the game (not the highest, but getting there) and since its a sword it can hit multiple enemies at once. This means it is one of the best DPS weapons for anybody short of maxed out. And as for the Mehrennenka...it hardly qualifies as any sort of "Ultimate Weapon". True it has a bit of dark %, but nothing to much else. If you want a good D-saber, look for Morgenlote, Dioskuroi, or my weapon of choice Stag Cutlery. (Stag Cutlery is a 4-star rarity weapon with 7-star stats and drop rates. The reason for this is so that you can grind it with any grinders up to its max of +70.)

Omunall
Mar 19, 2011, 07:01 PM
Hmmmmmmm.....the stag is useful now?

Damn...not a big enough smile icon to choose from ;)

Chaos Rappy
Mar 19, 2011, 09:56 PM
Stag Cutlery isn't that good at all, for SH or late-hard usage. Sure, it has 70 grind limit, but it still will have **** ATA, which is what's needed to bne effective with SH enemy EVP's. Still, for otherwise use, at max grind, it only has 5 less ATP than a max-grinded Twin Brand, so I guess that might count for something.

Omunall
Mar 19, 2011, 10:05 PM
Did you ever play Phantasy Star Online, out of curiosity?

Chaos Rappy
Mar 20, 2011, 07:40 PM
Yes, very avidly for the short (6 months, relatively speaking) that I played it before PSP2 caught my attention abruptly. I am very familiar with many of PSO's weapons, and even managed to get a SJS on my first Gi Gue kill with my Skyly (which I am still in the middle of unsealing, prior to PSP2, of course). I didn't really get to using my Stag Cutlery until I got my RAmar up to speed, but it was a fairly neat weapon, not as strong as Twin Brand, Demolition Comet, or Meteor Cudgel, but it was pretty good with its Confusion special (and the one I had wasn't that bad either, with 35 Hit). You can check my character stuff in my profile. ;P