PDA

View Full Version : PSN card doesn't work!

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 25, 2011, 03:29 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!!!!!! i´m pissed !!!! i just bought a 5.000 yen psn card on play asia and the serial number they give me doesn´t work!!!!!!

and yes i check the product is for the jap psn only. i check the code 10 times now and the goddamm code doesn´t work!!!!!

i want my INFINITY game !!!!!!!!!

Sunny
Feb 25, 2011, 03:44 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!!!!!! i´m pissed !!!! i just bought a 5.000 yen psn card on play asia and the serial number they give me doesn´t work!!!!!!

and yes i check the product is for the jap psn only. i check the code 10 times now and the goddamm code doesn´t work!!!!!

Huh, and i was about to buy one there >_<
Are they gonna refund you now or something?

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 25, 2011, 03:49 PM
don´t know...i send them 2 mails about that...i also check the transfer with the bank and everything is ok. but the code doesn´t work...i already bought cards from them and is the first time this shit happen...

Infernonyc
Feb 25, 2011, 03:51 PM

Please keep us posted, I was just about to buy one from them!

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 25, 2011, 03:54 PM
if i knew this could happen i´ll just bought the umd and wait 3 weeks...now i´m afraid that i´ll never get the code work or refund the money aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Crystal_Shard
Feb 25, 2011, 07:38 PM
Panicking won't help too much at this stage - depending on your location, the time difference may be the reason why they haven't responded yet. Also it may genuinely be a typo, or the server might be down temporarily. Try the code again in the evening or tomorrow. For example, when I first entered my product key for my PSPo2 license, the server went down the same evening. I simply tried again the following day.

Anyway, just wait a day or two for Playasia. It's also the weekend so their support staff may not be working today.

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 25, 2011, 07:49 PM
you re right Crystal_Shard. just as my fiancee told me. you both are incredible genious. i´ll wait till monday to see. actually all the possibilities you post crossed my mind too. so now i´m relaxing with a "piña colada" with "guaacamole and nachos". cheers to all...eep!

ashley50
Feb 25, 2011, 11:26 PM
this is news to me :E