PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Start-up

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Feb 26, 2011, 11:42 AM
when is the Alpha actually going to start? cuz i know the lottery is going on currently but when will they have chosen people and actually start letting them play?

Seth Astra
Feb 26, 2011, 11:58 AM
Summer, I think I heard somewhere.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Feb 26, 2011, 12:01 PM
oh, i looked it up and yah it sounds like that's right, hopefully sega will post a gameplay trailer before then.

Seth Astra
Feb 26, 2011, 12:11 PM
Doubtful. Probably not at least till around the beta.

Nir
Feb 26, 2011, 12:50 PM
Alpha begin on Juni

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Feb 26, 2011, 12:52 PM
well, if they dont make an alpha gameplay video the players will

Chaobo99
Feb 27, 2011, 09:43 PM
well, if they dont make an alpha gameplay video the players will

True, but it's likely that alpha testers will be under an NDA. Then again, depends how good Segga is at enforcing it. I'm relatively sure that some sort of trailer, be it gameplay, or some sort of cinematic will be shown to the public just to increase the hype pre-alpha, but then again they might just make it a complete secret. I'm thinking if they do add a trailer, it'll be like infinity's where we can get an idea on what's to come and what kind of story it should have.

Shou
Feb 27, 2011, 09:55 PM
SEGA said they would release more information on PSO2 about the same time JP PSU gets a new title update in April. So we should be seeing new info in about 5-7 weeks.

Kaziel
Feb 27, 2011, 10:45 PM
SEGA said they would release more information on PSO2 about the same time JP PSU gets a new title update in April. So we should be seeing new info in about 5-7 weeks.

I like this news.

Arkios
Feb 28, 2011, 02:08 AM
Don't forget that E3 is in June and SEGA will obviously be present. I would expect to hear additional news around that time as well.

Not necessarily about the JP Alpha, but PSO2 news in general.