PDA

View Full Version : Put info for Frying Pan here! (nt)

Fobius
Feb 16, 2001, 06:29 AM
nt

Spy
Feb 16, 2001, 06:32 AM
Go here (http://www.tomeeboy.com/pso/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=7&categories=Codes/Secrets)

Spy
Feb 16, 2001, 06:34 AM
Ack! This screwed me over bad, the Quest "Value of Stake" is called "Claiming a Stake."

Fobius
Feb 16, 2001, 06:37 AM
Ah so thats for the frying pan...
Even know it's there, i will probably post that information on this board to later.
Would be nice to make this board a big information center for all quests, so all you have to do is come here instead of searching all over the site or the net.

Spy
Feb 16, 2001, 06:39 AM
Eh, I could've copy and pasted but I'm lazy =P

DCKaz
Feb 16, 2001, 03:06 PM
yeah I got stuck by the claiming/value messup to. Working on hitting hard so I can redo :b

DCKaz

ragnarok
Feb 16, 2001, 07:44 PM
Sorry !

GhostinmyShell
Feb 16, 2001, 08:01 PM
Oh yah my pan is +9 already and can kill every ruins monster on normal with on hit...clang clang!

*now has macro that goes "BAM!", and "Bring it up a notch!"*

Skee
Feb 18, 2001, 10:41 PM
Go to the PSO section of www.phantasy-star.net They have the information.

Dragon-Ibuki
Feb 27, 2001, 11:15 PM
Oddly enough, I did everything asked and he still won't give me the pan. Although, I did finish all quests, the second time I went around to ask for approvals, I never did the quests n' jus' cancled each time. Did that affect my being able to cook, whack, and kick butt? BTW, the faq on the site lists the people in wrong places. Like the lady in Gran Squall isn't by the Principal Office, she's by the shops. Anyhoo, can anyone tell me do I need to do it in another order or something?! (BTW..where do you find those agito books (off subject))

grinner
Feb 28, 2001, 02:28 AM
Ibuki, you have to finish the quests. You can't start a quest, talk to the guy to get approval and quit out. It won't work that way.
You have to start a quest, talk to the guy & complete the quest for all of them up until you get the pan. As soon as you get that you can quit out of the place you'll still keep it.