PDA

View Full Version : Infinity The Second Universe of Episode 2?

Illuminate
Feb 27, 2011, 11:48 AM
What the heck? D8 I guide the shark into the three yellow fences, and kill it.

There's no switches around, am I supposed to like, close it in somehow?

terrell707
Feb 27, 2011, 12:02 PM
select, press right, its the first command. later when you have to do green and yellow gate at same time, its the first two.

Illuminate
Feb 27, 2011, 12:05 PM
Ahh, thanks. xD I was just like, "It's telling me to kill one in each color!"
I guess it wasn't.

Is there any guide to the episodes out yet? :o

terrell707
Feb 27, 2011, 12:17 PM
no but the others are pretty self explanatory.
-chap 2 act 2: protect the little machine. there will be parts where it goes into a side scroll and you cant see your char. Press left to stop the machine and right to start it back up. Also there is part where its scrolling and you have two options. The options tell it where to go. I think top is left bottom is right. As long as machine has five hit points left at the end, you get a S.
-Chap 3 act 1: Just keep up with Yut. Red box is you and Nagisa. I think as long as your sqaure is right behind Yuts, then you are fine. I did this and i got an S.
-Chap 3 Act 2: You and Nagisa need to clear more portals than Yut and Tylor. There are 18 in all and Tylor and Yut split up so you need to work pretty fast. Beat them and you get a S.
-Chap 4 Act 1: Defend the computers. Make use of the turrents. If a computer breaks, your percentage goes up. 0% gets you a S.
-Chap 4 Act 2: Fight or Defend. Your choice.
-Chap 5 Act 1: OMG!! No Gimmick! lol Just get a good time.
-Chap 5 Act 2: Destory the seed pods. When you enter a room with a Seed Pod, The percentage starts counting up to 100%. ITs actually kind of fast too. If it hits 100, then more enemies will spawn. I thiknkk you have to destory all 20 to get a S. If there are multiple in a room, then destroying one resets the timer. Also, im pretty sure that you can still destroy the ones that are behind laser fences by using a gun or Technics. Otherwise you have to kill all the enemies to get to them. (Fun Fact: Yellow Heal Pods restore your blast gauge to max.)
-Chap 5 Act 3: Beat the boss. Select, Rgiht, first command launches you into the air. This works on multi-mode too.

Hope this helps :D

Illuminate
Feb 27, 2011, 12:26 PM
They end at Chap 5 Act 3?

Ami
Feb 27, 2011, 12:26 PM
Chapter 2 is probably gonna be your least favorite mission ever. Seriously.

Illuminate
Feb 27, 2011, 01:33 PM
If it's anything like protecting Emilia was in that one mission, yeah, I agree.

Granted, the last time I did it I had little trouble.

Mike
Feb 28, 2011, 12:43 AM
Chapter 2 is probably gonna be your least favorite mission ever. Seriously.
The first act of chapter two was alright. I liked the part at the end. The second act was not very fun.

Ami
Feb 28, 2011, 08:00 AM
Exactly. Hard mode just makes it frustrating. I managed to S rank that chapter though.

Though you can never have enough dakka and Hyuga. But I digress