PDA

View Full Version : 50 chain

FluffyFox
Feb 27, 2011, 05:10 PM
How is this even possible, best I've gotten is like 12 or something.

Tigus
Feb 27, 2011, 05:52 PM
If u think thats high my friend Chaos got 100 so I know how you feel lol.

FluffyFox
Feb 27, 2011, 06:06 PM
I just wanna get the title :/ I have no idea how to even go about doing it (The concept of chaining is pretty dumb imo)

Mustache
Feb 27, 2011, 08:47 PM
First you need at least one other player character, it is impossible to bring your chains up near that high with the NPCs. I did my 72 hit combo on Dark Falz, when the fight started all members of the party took off their weapons and mags if we had a Power mag. We hit it naturally to get the combo up. It's better to do with a team of 4 that way some people in the group can be knocked over and the combo can keep growing. As an added benefit if you're doing it with a group of 4 when you hit the 50 hit chain you can switch to a Sword with Over-end and do thousands of damage, getting the 1,800 damage title, although you're actual damage will be closer to 5000+. Just make sure the other 3 keep raising the combo while you're changing and charging the attack.

FluffyFox
Feb 27, 2011, 09:24 PM
sounds complicated and I only ever tried to play solo x.x this is not feasible in single player im guessing?

Mustache
Feb 27, 2011, 09:31 PM
The most I managed in solo is a 12 hit combo, eventually one of the NPCs will use a Photon Attack and reset the combo.

Clavat99
Mar 7, 2011, 01:35 PM
Revenant, the founder of the original version of my clan (may he rest in peace -.- although i found out he was an 80 year old man which is kinda creepy :/ ) ended up getting 217 chain, then used granir, and boom i believe he got up into the 5-digit numbers in damage on dark falz, but i know the rule: Screenshot, or it didnt happen.

Clavat99
Mar 7, 2011, 01:35 PM
actually, my best is around 37