PDA

View Full Version : Galactus VS Gurhal

Alucard V
Feb 28, 2011, 03:53 PM
Its a random thought really. But should Marvel Comics devourer of worlds happen to come across the Gurhal system what would the end result be.

BIG OLAF
Feb 28, 2011, 03:57 PM
An A-Photon bomb to the domepiece.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 28, 2011, 04:00 PM
"Legendary Hero Ethan" goes Super Ethan Savin' PStar Universe Level 5,

of course.

Weeaboolits
Feb 28, 2011, 04:08 PM
I think it'd give him indigestion.

Alucard V
Feb 28, 2011, 04:15 PM
It was my first try at a poll. fail :(

Broken_L_button
Feb 28, 2011, 04:45 PM
If Galactus consumed the Gurhal system, he'd end up consuming Ethan as well, absorbing a HUGE amount of easysauce. Too much easysauce causes intestinal bleeding, constipation, impotence and balding. Thus, it would be wise for Galactus to pass on Gurhal.

Alucard V
Feb 28, 2011, 05:00 PM
If I laugh any harder Im gonna cry. I needed that.:lol:

Kaziel
Feb 28, 2011, 06:05 PM
If Galactus consumed the Gurhal system, he'd end up consuming Ethan as well, absorbing a HUGE amount of easysauce. Too much easysauce causes intestinal bleeding, constipation, impotence and balding. Thus, it would be wise for Galactus to pass on Gurhal.

Consuming Ethan Waber is definitely ill advised... even close contact has adverse effects. :dead:

Monochrome
Feb 28, 2011, 06:21 PM
the ultimate nullifier, indeed..

Alucard V
Feb 28, 2011, 07:03 PM
It almost sounds like you want Gurhal to be wasted.:eek:

Niered
Feb 28, 2011, 08:10 PM
He would save us the ruining of a franchise?

Randomness
Feb 28, 2011, 08:23 PM
He'd get banished to another dimension, imo. The Gates of Denikaya only needs a unification point to be able to target every hostile entity in the entire system. If the enemy is close enough to a tower, its unnecessary, as I recall.

That said, he certainly has to have a mass close to Rykros, so he'd plot-kill himself with another unification point. Actually, they probably could upgrade the system to bypass that after the events of PSP2. Between Emilia and whats-his name (the guy who was possessed by the final boss), they could reverse engineer the Gates in about two hours, and then another hour of code to throw into PSP2's plot-cannon and they could do whatever they wanted to him. I mean, seriously. Combine the power to banish a thousand HIVEs in an instant with the computational power of the bio-computer and the whole thought materialization from PSP2. I think he'd be completely, totally slaughtered. And that's without Ethan's plot-h4x.

tl;dr He gets to fight Magashi for eternity after being thrown into the Gates of Denikaya.

Alucard V
Feb 28, 2011, 09:38 PM
Crap, that's probably how it would end to. With some not-so-great sega fix all.
That's just lame.:sad:

Nitro Vordex
Feb 28, 2011, 10:52 PM
No.

Fuck off character limit.

Randomness
Feb 28, 2011, 11:27 PM
Crap, that's probably how it would end to. With some not-so-great sega fix all.
That's just lame.:sad:

Well, to be fair, the ploth4x in PSP2 is somewhat better executed, and somewhat better integrated into the story than PSU, and certainly more so than AotI (Hey, a once-in-a-millennium event will now occur again two years later JUST when it needs to!)

Retehi
Mar 1, 2011, 01:00 AM
It'd give him some massive runs.

Delete
Mar 1, 2011, 02:16 AM
This but with the Gural system.

http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/05/galactus.jpg

Robert_Garcia
Mar 1, 2011, 03:21 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/robertgarcia/galactusdouche.jpg

Alucard V
Mar 1, 2011, 09:44 AM
This but with the Gural system.

http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/05/galactus.jpg

A good morning laugh.:lol:

Akaimizu
Mar 1, 2011, 09:46 AM
Great pic. Great line. I like that. However, Gurhal is just ill-equipped to deal with that. Likely whatever heroes, from that universe, would probably arrive knowing just that they have to do something to stop him.

Phantasy Star, unlike a lot of anime out there, actually rests on a relatively lower power scale. Maybe someday they'll get ridiculous (ala. later seasons of Dragon Ball, or some Magic-girl show), but not here. Case in point. It took PSP2's entire active population, plus heroes to pretty much accomplish what some little elementary school-sized girl with pigtails and a wand would accomplish in their respective anime.