PDA

View Full Version : Infinity [ITEM] Tsumikiri J Sword???!??!??!?

Evegoden
Mar 1, 2011, 10:39 PM
What is the special for the Seald J Sword AND the Tsumikiri J Sword?

Is it just a visual effect or does it do the same thing from before with the godlike blue waves?

Need to know.... its life or death...lol

Wayu
Mar 2, 2011, 12:51 AM
What Tsumikiri J-Sword?

Do you mean Kokuintou-Hozuki?

-Wayu

Evegoden
Mar 2, 2011, 01:25 AM
well the SJS is in there a guy posted the pic of it in finds and accomplishments...on page 8

Omega-z
Mar 2, 2011, 01:30 AM
No, he mean the The J-sword form PSO days and one of the God Swords. When unseal has a PB blast that make a Perdi like effect ( in a bubble that does more damage base on where your PB gauge was at 20,40,60,80,100%), It's a very nice sword. He wanted to know if you can unseal it like you did in PSO days in the new PSPi game.:) :rappy:

Evegoden
Mar 2, 2011, 01:37 AM
Yes it does unseal im just wondering what effect it has...

blace
Mar 2, 2011, 01:43 AM
If it's like its PSO counterpart it would use your PB gauge, but since there's only attack and PA, my guess is it'll probably be like the Kokuinto Houzuki. Maybe an even flashier effect like a giant photon cloud with every strike.

Guess it needs to be unsealed first before we know what it looks like.

Evegoden
Mar 2, 2011, 01:49 AM
well technically they couldve nerfed its affect to auto use ur pb guage at 20% every time u swing...

GeoSword
Mar 2, 2011, 01:50 AM
The SJS he is talking about is the Sealed Nodachi in PSP2i. If anything, it *might* unseal like the Yonohate Fu where is doesn't change visually and gets this cloud-like effect instead. At least that's what I read in another thread.

Evegoden
Mar 2, 2011, 02:14 AM
seald nodachi is the same EXACT skin as SJS and on its effect it has freeze and in the jp wiki it says
Seal Nodachi クバラ Kubara S S 606 606 274 274 凍結Lv2 Lv2 freeze 150 150 ★15 15 ★ □斬る □ kill

Kill = unseal.....as one of its sub specials....kill (+a certain number)

EDIT:for example

Kokuintou nightshade クバラ Kubara S S 610 610
(793) (793) 177 177
(230) (230) なし No 80 80 ★11 11 ★ □斬る □ kill
PA倍率100%、消費PP100% PA 100% magnification, consumption PP100%
※解放後特殊EF:霊魂武器性能30%UP(強化値含む) After releasing a special ※ EF: 30 Weapon Performance soul% UP (including the reinforcement)
開放についてFAQ/攻略 For free FAQ / Strategy
括弧内は解放後の数値 Numbers in parentheses after the liberation

EDIT2: BTW I think it should be mentioned that the jp name for SJS was Seald nodachi a J sword is a Nodachi.

it has kill as well.... but dosnt show the number

every seal weapon has kill + a invisable number...

this is just speculation

but the ways it could work are...

It has its own pb gauge when equipped so even if u didnt have a unit...it acted like it had one....and u press the pb buttons to use it just like a photon blast...

or

It utilizes a unit for the pb gauge and automatically does the wave at either every 20% or 100%

Evegoden
Mar 4, 2011, 05:58 PM
bump...

still need to know special or unseal of Seal Nodachi

Skyly HUmar
Mar 5, 2011, 12:17 PM
bump...

still need to know special or unseal of Seal Nodachi

Im working on it. so far the only special on the SJ is freeze (on my fire and electric so thats permenant) but now that my deuman is 150 it shouldnt take me too long