PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Good mission to solo for EXP?

LillyLunardi
Mar 2, 2011, 04:42 AM
I seem to be leveling really slow. Currently lv.19. What's a good mission I can solo that gives good exp?

Someone told me to try "innocent girl" but I keep getting an error when I try to play it (it's in Japanese so idk what it says) probably because I'm playing free course.

oG Epik
Mar 2, 2011, 05:46 AM
Go do innocent girl til you level 70.... Its in the Parum G.R.M shop as soon as you walk in talk to the counter lady and accept the Mission great xp you should level every run til you like 30-ish... Also when your level 70 which should not talk long just go run s rank white beast with a 4+ party... Also i just noticed this is for JP-PSU so i dont know if innocent girl is still good there

HienkyakuX
Mar 2, 2011, 09:25 AM
free course can't play that mission.

darekatano
Mar 2, 2011, 10:11 AM
There's an event that starts tomorrow. Hopefully it has increased EXP.

Red*
Mar 2, 2011, 11:50 AM
what is with Passport to subspace? decreased enemy HP, increased exp.. but i dont know if free course player can do this mission.

psu000
Mar 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
Free Course can play Passport, but not sure if he is able to survived that with a level 19 char

I would think True Darkness would be good for low level char. Short run and good mp payback

Nereid
Mar 2, 2011, 02:46 PM
Distant Memory is pretty good.

TheAstarion
Mar 2, 2011, 06:52 PM
Passport to Subspace gives you nice rewards if you beat it, if all you're looking for is levels then don't be afraid of dying and starting it again.

Anything with enemies less than 30 levels higher than you will give decent EXP, try to find those who don't have built-in buffs. Easy bosses are good too, things like the Adahna Degahna at Forest Infiltration are very very easy to put down by getting in its rear and going to town with PA moves. And it's only 2 blocks long.

If you ever plan on going premium, focus on one boss as much as you can, as you get increasingly good title rewards for killing specific bosses over and over, such as the Alterazgohg whip. Since you only get titles when you go into your room, though, this won't affect you unless you do go premuim, or they give everyone a week of premuim to tease them or something.

Omega-z
Mar 2, 2011, 09:29 PM
I agree, IG is good if you had premium (28k on C, 36k on B, 42K on A.) lol used to be higher. but yeah it's good idea to do PtS or TD or 2 Block/ Boss missions. Could try MAG too it`s long but there's more monsters, also try out CoR it has Moatoob monster which usually have higher EXP in a newdaz mission with a boss ( Zoal Goag (msp)) and it's two blocks long.:rappy: