PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a program that does this?

str898mustang
Mar 2, 2011, 02:21 PM
OK what I'm trying to do is dual focus or some sort like that. My dilemma is that when I'm leveling bullets or techs on PSU, I have Joy2Key running so I can just hold down the button and it spams the tech/bullet. The problem is when I click on something else like firefox to look something up, the focus comes off PSU and goes to that window.

What I want to know is there a program that will keep the focus on PSU where it will keep shooting while I have my finger pressed on the button and I can surf the internet at the same time?

Nitro Vordex
Mar 2, 2011, 04:29 PM
Maybe you shouldn't be such an asshat and stop being lazy. Do your own work.

The Last Baron
Mar 2, 2011, 04:43 PM
He still plays PSU :rolleyes:

Nitro Vordex
Mar 2, 2011, 04:46 PM
Also, it's called AFK leveling for a reason.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 2, 2011, 05:02 PM
That might as well be cheating, wow, just wow

Kaziel
Mar 2, 2011, 05:33 PM
Easy route: Make another computer or VM

Hard route: Find an alternative to Joy2key..

There's honestly no easy way, especially if you need a program like Joy2key to even make PSU accept the input.

str898mustang
Mar 2, 2011, 06:30 PM
Nitro, I DO AFK LVL U ASSHAT, there some bullets/techs u cant afk with.

Last Baron, I'm sorry that you hate yourself. Yes I still do play PSU. I don't find it appealing to play a game a 4 inch screen (PSPi)

Kyrith, I feel sorry for u for playing that sad excuse of Phantasy Star known as PSZ. Also why the hell u still playing PSO?

Kaziel, thanks for the advice.

BIG OLAF
Mar 2, 2011, 06:52 PM
I was going to say something, but I think this one would be more fun just to watch. Please continue.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59/MeekOneGOP/EatingPopcorn.gif

Kent
Mar 2, 2011, 07:16 PM
Also why the hell u still playing PSO?
I think not having to rig up a button-mashing program is reason enough.

Dongra
Mar 2, 2011, 08:00 PM
PSU, a game so fun you need to do something else while it plays itself? Wait wat...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 2, 2011, 08:09 PM
Oh awesome, more people who think AFK leveling is somehow tantamount to cheating.

I'd just set it up and let it run while you watch TV or sleep or something.

Dongra
Mar 2, 2011, 08:15 PM
Oh awesome, more people who think AFK leveling is somehow tantamount to cheating.
I think only one person mentioned it as borderline cheating while most of the replies were about how lazy it is. Great thing is that this thread just got moved to the PSU section so expect there to be more "AFK leveling is borderline cheating" replies. Maybe this should be in tech support?

HienkyakuX
Mar 2, 2011, 09:16 PM
Well seems like ppl have gone away of your question; as far as I know there's no way to keep control of psu if you focus on to something else. Not even VM since that's another thing on the screen so it takes the focus out of psu as well and that program for what I remember emulates the video card. So even if you have 2 cards it didn't use the extra one for the game to run there. The best choice for that is use another pc to run the game or use console browser depending what you want.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 2, 2011, 09:23 PM
str898mustang, :mad:

Why not just play the game. And not be lazy.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 2, 2011, 09:36 PM
Nitro, I DO AFK LVL U ASSHAT, there some bullets/techs u cant afk with.

Last Baron, I'm sorry that you hate yourself. Yes I still do play PSU. I don't find it appealing to play a game a 4 inch screen (PSPi)

Kyrith, I feel sorry for u for playing that sad excuse of Phantasy Star known as PSZ. Also why the hell u still playing PSO?

The World's #1 everyone get mad at eachother for not playing that Ethan one yet they're all based on the same game series fan website.

SStrikerR
Mar 2, 2011, 09:49 PM
I just find it funny how serious this kid is. He said that people who didn't migrate from ps2/pc are too lazy to start over, meanwhile he's looking for programs to do all his leveling for him.

Hi hypocrite, how's it going?

str898mustang
Mar 3, 2011, 02:24 AM
damn people, I was just looking for a program that maybe would do that. Yes I would still be sitting there holding the damn controller holding down the button but it seems this thread has gone to trash. Was just looking for a simple yes or no but I guess u can't get that at PSO-W.

Thank you everyone for who gave me straight answer.

Why did this get moved to PSU general????

BIG OLAF
Mar 3, 2011, 02:33 AM
Why did this get moved to PSU general????

Because your dilemma is referring to PSU in a way.