PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a psu2?

jl3oysk8er15
Mar 5, 2011, 12:57 PM
So ive been on and off from xbox version of psu and weve all been dying to know if there is going to be a new psu? if not id like to know where do i go to get pso to play on my computer :-? and is it better than psu/ is there more stuff to do in it?

Amaury
Mar 5, 2011, 01:01 PM
Probably.

BIG OLAF
Mar 5, 2011, 01:31 PM
PSO2 will most likely be a lot like PSU/PSPo2/Infinity, so I would recommend that.

Tetsaru
Mar 6, 2011, 12:33 AM
So ive been on and off from xbox version of psu and weve all been dying to know if there is going to be a new psu?

Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity for the PSP just came out in Japan, and PSO2 for PC (at least, for now) is about to start Alpha testing. Those are the two newest games at this point, but it'll be a while before they reach the US. Personally, I wouldn't want to see new PSU game, if it was handled as poorly as the first one, but I expect PSO2 will use a lot of influence from it.

if not id like to know where do i go to get pso to play on my computer :-? and is it better than psu/ is there more stuff to do in it?

I'm afraid discussing that is against forum rules here, sadly... :rolleyes: Google is your friend in this case. :razz:

If you've never played PSO before, just keep in mind that it's a decade-old game that a lot of us PSOW veterans still play for nostalgia's sake and/or because it was arguably better than PSU in terms of design. There's still plenty of quests to do and items to hunt.