PDA

View Full Version : Dimmagolous 500 times L/PC?

Juggernaut29
Mar 6, 2011, 05:50 PM
PSU Pedia says that if you kill the Dimmagolous 500 total times than you automatically receive a Lumirus / Power Charge. Does anyone know If this is true on the US servers? And does it have to be on any certain rank? Is there anywhere to check how many times you've killed it?

Amaury
Mar 6, 2011, 05:52 PM
Yes, PSUPedia doesn't lie.

Crysteon
Mar 6, 2011, 05:54 PM
It's via title only, not by divine grace, lol.

Nereid
Mar 6, 2011, 05:55 PM
Wow@Amaury, what an awfully uninformative response. It's NOT true on the US Servers, but that isn't even as good of a deal as it sounds. 500 times is a LOT.

Midori Oku
Mar 6, 2011, 05:57 PM
If you kill the 1st form of Dulk Fakis 500 times you get it. Sadly this is part of the title system, something the 360 does not have yet.

oG Epik
Mar 6, 2011, 06:06 PM
wow thats sucks lol i was always wondering why i never got the thing from white beast cause ive done that 500+ lol

Juggernaut29
Mar 6, 2011, 06:10 PM
If they did one for alterezgaug than they would have to give like 5K cause I'm sure just about everyone has killed it's 500+

HienkyakuX
Mar 6, 2011, 06:55 PM
If they did one for alterezgaug than they would have to give like 5K cause I'm sure just about everyone has killed it's 500+

Funny story is that when the tittle is available past kills won't count. So prepare to start all over again.

BIG OLAF
Mar 6, 2011, 06:58 PM
I believe all the highest "boss killer"-type titles are 1,000 times per boss. That's crazy. Hopefully if the title system ever gets put on the 360 version, it'll automatically backlog everything else you've already done.

If they do decide to have the backlogs count, then expect to be standing in your room, receiving titles, for probably 15 minutes of nonstop "A" button-mashing.

Nereid
Mar 6, 2011, 06:59 PM
They backlog some things, but not boss kills. I believe game time, levels, etc. get backlogged.

Omega-z
Mar 6, 2011, 07:55 PM
(when 360 gets titles)Just do 2 block C runs, also try the extra GAM C run (when 360 get that too) since it has two bosses at the same time. It's really not that bad I could get 1K in a week if I really wanted too. Doing 1 boss in 3 mins that's 20 in an hour. It comes out to 7hrs & 9 mins a day for a week very do-able.:rappy:

SStrikerR
Mar 6, 2011, 08:48 PM
So you're telling me that people spam one mission for about 7 hours a day, for an entire week...for a unit.

Wow.

Omega-z
Mar 6, 2011, 11:16 PM
3.5 days for the unit they talking about. But yes it's way better then getting AMP at times which can take way more time then that. It' s really a good system even after you do events you won't believe that you'd killed something 200 times or more.

pikachief
Mar 7, 2011, 06:02 PM
Wow@Amaury, what an awfully uninformative response. It's NOT true on the US Servers, but that isn't even as good of a deal as it sounds. 500 times is a LOT.

not only was it uninformative, PSUpedia is not ALWAYS correct. 99% of the time it is though. Every once in a while there's a mistake or a mishap but its still very dependable :P

also, for future reference, usually there's a way to tell on the page if something is JP or US :)

Juggernaut29
Mar 8, 2011, 07:17 PM
There is nothing about it being JP or US. If you look under dessert terror it's lists the description and the requirements and it's just kinda like, "oh yah kill this guy 500 times and get LPC".

Nereid
Mar 8, 2011, 08:28 PM
Yes, but if you play 360 you should be aware there are no titles yet, and thus, no title rewards.

Juggernaut29
Mar 8, 2011, 10:31 PM
No complaining, just trying to find out before I went and did the damn thing 500 times haha.

Crysteon
Mar 8, 2011, 10:43 PM
I dont think boss kills can be backlogged that easily, because there are variables that control the boss kill counters aaaaaand those counters never existed when the title system was implemented in JP (if you think it in a programmer's perspective).

HienkyakuX
Mar 8, 2011, 11:02 PM
Since were are talking about tittles this reminded me of this video :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1A-Ymf1VYY

landman
Mar 9, 2011, 12:54 AM
I would replay PSU like the old days if they implemented the title list and if it had achievements linked to it (with one achievement for 100% completion of course), and I'm not specially a fan of achievements, I only look at the list once I have beaten a game I liked to enjoy it once more (Banjo extra achievements were... lol).

RemiusTA
Mar 9, 2011, 09:38 AM
So you're telling me that people spam one mission for about 7 hours a day, for an entire week...for a unit.

Wow.

thats an MMO community for you