PDA

View Full Version : SEGA needs to do something about WB

Juggernaut29
Mar 7, 2011, 03:36 PM
I just posted on the things that piss you off list and decide to start another topic about tHe overpopulation of white beast...

If I recall correctly, PSU used to have weeks all the time where they would designate a specific mission to a small exp. or drop boost for a week at a time. Whatever happened to this? I think it is a great way to open the game up to players that run white beast 24/7 and don't get to experience the rest of the game. Anyone agree?

Ishia
Mar 7, 2011, 03:45 PM
That was mainly for the 3 month period where we didn't have any updates. Distant Memory will be the new White Beast soon enough.

Juggernaut29
Mar 7, 2011, 04:28 PM
If it isn't too hard, I think that's what happened to dark god and seed express. I don't find it difficult as a 180 but my guess is most people like to stay away from missions with megid. Unfortunately I believe distant memory could have the same effect on people. But I do hope you're right!

Nereid
Mar 7, 2011, 04:40 PM
Distant Memory has awesome experience and MP though, only 2 blocks, and the drops will definitely draw a crowd. There will probably still be some morons at WB but who cares.

Shou
Mar 7, 2011, 05:13 PM
WB will be popular forever because of the swords. What needs to be released is a new permanent mission that has an Alterazgohg as the boss that can be completed faster than WB.

BIG OLAF
Mar 7, 2011, 05:14 PM
That was mainly for the 3 month period where we didn't have any updates. Distant Memory will be the new White Beast soon enough.

The White Beast killer. Hopefullic. Unless they're all too stupid to go check the new missions. It'll probably be "too hard" for them, haha.

malhese
Mar 7, 2011, 05:15 PM
when will said distant memory release on 360

Nereid
Mar 7, 2011, 05:36 PM
Couple months probably.

bupjo
Mar 8, 2011, 10:05 AM
i remember people thinking Bladed Legacy was gonna be the new hotspot. but was deemed too challenging...which is strange because people were bitching the game wasn't challenging enough, so everyone went back to white beast. but who is really to blame here Sega? did they know white beast would become so popular for so long? there were other hotspots before white beast, this one just lasted longer than any of them EVER! do we blame the paying players who can go anywhere they want because hey, a paying customer should be able to go anywhere they want to regardless how many of us despise white beast...should we blame the veterans who tell new players the first place they should go to level up as quick as possible is white beast? we cannot control the actions of other people, we don't even control our heartbeats. the best thing i think to do is get a group of players that are sick of white beast and run other missions and leave the white beast lovers to themselves. no matter how much we'd like people to try other cool missions and there are other cool missions, we can't control what other people like or what they run.

Dongra
Mar 8, 2011, 11:51 AM
Of course, Sega could always try to balance all the missions, including vanilla PSU missions, so that every mission gives a reward on par with White Beast. White Beast is only spammed so much because it's the most reward for the least amount of time and effort.

Tash Alistair
Mar 8, 2011, 01:09 PM
i only do white beast cuz nobody wants to run the Mil Tunnels anymore. im so sick of that damned dragon.

Corey Blue
Mar 8, 2011, 01:27 PM
i only do white beast cuz nobody wants to run the Mil Tunnels anymore. im so sick of that damned dragon.

I cant believe it myself and it's been what two years?

Juggernaut29
Mar 8, 2011, 07:13 PM
It's been since like the first update after AOI came out which has to have been in early 2009! Longest overpopulated lobby before that was probably seabed which last about a year and I never got bored running a single seabed mission. Likely because the game was newer though

RemiusTA
Mar 9, 2011, 09:37 AM
The issue is how PSU is setup. In PSO, drops were determined by difficulty, and then stretched out over an episode about 4 stages each. In PSU, weapon and lineshield drops are stretched out over a very large amount of missions and ranks, meaning less chance of finding something random each mission and a larger incentive to spam a specific mission to get what you want.

WB's rewards, EXP and drops for it's run time and difficulty are the reason it's being spammed so hard. If drops and MP were better spread out throughout the game, then perhaps people wouldn't mind running other missions.

A long time ago, i suggested a system similar to GBR that puts a sort of point system on the missions you run that multiply your MP and rewards (possibly drops too)accordingly through a chain of missions. If Sega was to think this through, running multiple missions will ultimately result in better outcomes than spamming 1 mission. Also, if the pathways were balanced correctly, it would abolish a "WB" path developing too.

But the way things are now, PSU is forever going to be a mission spamfest. Soon another mission will come along that does the same thing WB does, and it'll be spammed accordingly.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 9, 2011, 10:01 AM
Some of you are just plain silly no other way to put it.

"I only do white because nobody wants to do any other runs!! Noes!"

Because, that means that YOU can't go do those runs right? xD

That's one of the most stupid things ive heard in these forums thus far.

"Sega needs to do something about WB!! *cries*"

Maybe sega needs to do something about those who try to dictate what other players do with their play time.

It's simple really. Anyone can do whatever the **** they want as long as it's within the rules of course. If they wanna run WB 24 so be it.

Again, if you hate WB so much NOONE (but yourself) is stopping you from running other missions.

Lastly, let it go and move on and do some different missions (like I said before) or you can just sit here and cry MOAR I guess that works too xDDD

Mighty Earth Sage
Mar 9, 2011, 07:21 PM
WB will be popular forever because of the swords. What needs to be released is a new permanent mission that has an Alterazgohg as the boss that can be completed faster than WB.

lol I need to come up with a name for it but I have a good idea for a mission layout with a combination of light and dark monsters since Alterazgohg goes from one to the next so often.

rank C- enemies level 20+
rank B- min. level 20 enemies level 40+
rank A- min. level 40 enemies level 60+
rank S- min. level 60 enemies level 85+
rank S2- min. level 85 enemies level 110+
rank S3- min. level 120 enemy level 150+

light enemies (block 1 with varying maps) include:

Ageeta
Kakwane
Ollaka
Olgohmon
Komazli
Ubakrada
rare enemy: Jaggo

dark enemies (block 2 with varying maps) include

Galdeen
Delp Slami
Orcdillan
Deljaban
Gaozoran
Zasharogan
rare enemy: Darbelan

boss is of course Alterazgohg.

Nereid
Mar 9, 2011, 08:37 PM
I don't see why it even bothers so many people. It's the most popular mission because it's the best for experience and MP really if you factor in how easy it is. All light monsters, no megid, easy dragon boss, mediocre drops. If you want to run something else, than do it. There's no changing the minds of other people, when DM comes out they will either switch or they won't.

Zarode
Mar 9, 2011, 08:53 PM
Could always shut down the servers. Worked for PC/PS2. Stopped the hacking problem and the bad economy. Also people stopped complaining for updates and things like that.

SStrikerR
Mar 9, 2011, 09:14 PM
I don't see why it even bothers so many people. It's the most popular mission because it's the best for experience and MP really if you factor in how easy it is. All light monsters, no megid, easy dragon boss, mediocre drops. If you want to run something else, than do it. There's no changing the minds of other people, when DM comes out they will either switch or they won't.

Because it's not fun running the same mission over and over and over for YEARS. Sure, you can solo, or find a few friends to run other missions, but that doesn't always work. It's no fun when you can't play with 95% of the community, because they're running the same mission constantly.

Nereid
Mar 9, 2011, 10:51 PM
I suggest you try and find more people to run with then. I haven't run WB in over a year at least, and I never solo when I play on 360.

NEXTEL CUP
Mar 10, 2011, 01:56 AM
I know I am going to get spamed for this, but I dont care. The Reason why everyone does White Beast is beacause all high level characters are unwilling to show people other missions. Typical Example: I am lvl 90 playing with another person who is lvl 90, but has a character that is lvl 180 . I ask during White Beast if they want to do another mission like Egg Thieves. Reply is alawys : no learn the route yourself or no time for noobs. Or I will ask them what is a good gun I should try and hunt for or make. Reply is do White Beast till you got 99 million and then go to my shop and buy something.

BIG OLAF
Mar 10, 2011, 02:11 AM
I know I am going to get spamed for this, but I dont care. The Reason why everyone does White Beast is beacause all high level characters are unwilling to show people other missions. Typical Example: I am lvl 90 playing with another person who is lvl 90, but has a character that is lvl 180 . I ask during White Beast if they want to do another mission like Egg Thieves. Reply is alawys : no learn the route yourself or no time for noobs. Or I will ask them what is a good gun I should try and hunt for or make. Reply is do White Beast till you got 99 million and then go to my shop and buy something.

Don't group all players with high-level characters into the "douchebag" category. I have a level 180, and I'm always more than happy to show other people different missions. The problem I run into is that most people who run White Beast all the time don't want to try other missions.

Also, I seriously doubt that they say "no time for noobs", or "go to my shop and buy something". But, even if they do, they're asshats, and in no way represent other high-level players. So don't generalize.

LarienTiwele
Mar 10, 2011, 08:55 AM
The problem I run into is that most people who run White Beast all the time don't want to try other missions.

Coming from the guy who didn't believe that there was a mission that was do-able just as fast as white Beast [via a competent group] with more points? =P

<3 ya Olaf. Lol

Delete
Mar 10, 2011, 09:05 AM
It's been since like the first update after AOI came out which has to have been in early 2009! Longest overpopulated lobby before that was probably seabed which last about a year and I never got bored running a single seabed mission. Likely because the game was newer though

Good ol Seabed, I remember running the heck outta that seeing my family go out an eat while I stay home and make that 18k per mission..... dang I miss PSU :(

Juggernaut29
Mar 10, 2011, 09:37 AM
Seabed S3 would be a perfect solution! Haha I will never be bored of seabed. Just throw some more boxes with good drops at the end. Like LKK, Love inferno would make sense cause it drops the mission before it, and like par walna and nanopolyer.

This what I mean by "SEGA needs to do something" it's there responsibility to mix up the game and balance it nonetheless.

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 09:54 AM
you mean Lab Recovery, making that into an S3? the other one is already a S3. Who knows it was the very first S2 mission with a lv 55 req. lol that's low. hehe S3 would be epic if they change things up a little too put Magashi's with Jarbra's in the last room. 0.0 funfun ooch!

BIG OLAF
Mar 10, 2011, 02:07 PM
Coming from the guy who didn't believe that there was a mission that was do-able just as fast as white Beast [via a competent group] with more points? =P

<3 ya Olaf. Lol

Just because White Beast is the fastest mission to do per the rewards given, doesn't mean that other missions aren't viable options.

Usually when me or my friends ask the randoms if they want to do something else besides White Beast, they promptly leave the party.

SStrikerR
Mar 10, 2011, 05:00 PM
I suggest you try and find more people to run with then. I haven't run WB in over a year at least, and I never solo when I play on 360.

I don't even play the game anymore. You asked why so many people have a problem with WB, I explained why. It's as simple as that.

RemiusTA
Mar 11, 2011, 06:45 AM
Some of you are just plain silly no other way to put it.

"I only do white because nobody wants to do any other runs!! Noes!"

Because, that means that YOU can't go do those runs right? xD

That's one of the most stupid things ive heard in these forums thus far.

"Sega needs to do something about WB!! *cries*"

Maybe sega needs to do something about those who try to dictate what other players do with their play time.

It's simple really. Anyone can do whatever the **** they want as long as it's within the rules of course. If they wanna run WB 24 so be it.

Again, if you hate WB so much NOONE (but yourself) is stopping you from running other missions.

Lastly, let it go and move on and do some different missions (like I said before) or you can just sit here and cry MOAR I guess that works too xDDD

It's a community-based game. I dont pay $10 a month to run missions solo. WB is spammed becuase everyone is there all the time.

The MP rewards and such in the game just need rebalancing. PSU just doesn't give people reasons for running missions other than the high-tier ones.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 11, 2011, 11:19 AM
It's a community-based game. I dont pay $10 a month to run missions solo. WB is spammed becuase everyone is there all the time.

The MP rewards and such in the game just need rebalancing. PSU just doesn't give people reasons for running missions other than the high-tier ones.

That still doesnt matter at all.

Just cause you pay 10 bucks a month doesnt give you or any other player the right to dictate what other players choose to play or do with THEIR time.

You have options. Make some friends that hate WB like you and run other missions with them. Hell, this topic here should be a perfect place for that. All the WB haters can all get together exchange partner cards and run other missions.

You can run solo aswell. You dont like it/want to. It's still an option.

You also have the option to stop paying those 10 bucks a month aswell. I sure as hell wouldnt pay for something that isnt giving me enjoyment. That's just plain stupid.

I hate people who try to make the rest of the community be exactly like them and do everything they say just because they think it's the right thing. Hahaha. These people in reality are the LEAST important xD

If everyone wants to run WB nothing you can do about it. It's their money and their time. If that bothers you then I can't help you.

Darri
Mar 11, 2011, 12:22 PM
I think the main reason why people go to white beast most of the time is because it's the easiest way to meet people and possibly make friends due to its high popularity. Use this to your advantage.

I've gone to white beast to level up my gunner and I've met some good people so far. I even have regulars now, and we do other missions, GAM, party missions (mostly egg thieves for MP runs) and the list goes on. All it took was making a suggestion to do other runs.

I've even met people who were new to the game and only knew white beast because it was the best place for them to meet friends, they didn't know other missions, or where to find most of them. I took them on a grand tour and had a ton of fun, and now I see them doing other missions aside from white beast some of the time I've looked at their card.

NEXTEL CUP
Mar 12, 2011, 03:38 PM
I think the main reason why people go to white beast most of the time is because it's the easiest way to meet people and possibly make friends due to its high popularity. Use this to your advantage.

I've gone to white beast to level up my gunner and I've met some good people so far. I even have regulars now, and we do other missions, GAM, party missions (mostly egg thieves for MP runs) and the list goes on. All it took was making a suggestion to do other runs.

I've even met people who were new to the game and only knew white beast because it was the best place for them to meet friends, they didn't know other missions, or where to find most of them. I took them on a grand tour and had a ton of fun, and now I see them doing other missions aside from white beast some of the time I've looked at their card.

I tried exactly what you said last night, and I was booted from the party. I was in a party of 5 and rather go to 6, they booted me beacause they wanted more money to split between themselves. They booted me after countless times I healed them and got them out of sleep. And by the way I am a gunmaster so it was all done with items , not magic. I suggested I would do any mission with them and they would not here it. The players were MOSHI, VASH, MISH, and some other I cant remeber. If the community does not improve I am quitting this game.

Nereid
Mar 12, 2011, 04:28 PM
Quit now then.

SStrikerR
Mar 12, 2011, 06:49 PM
The amount of idiocy in this topic is amazing me. Actually, it shouldn't, because this is PSU gen. The location of some of the biggest elitist, unhelpful people you'll ever find. You guys seriously don't see that in an entire game, there shouldn't be just ONE mission that everybody runs day in day out? If the game is that unbalanced, there's something wrong. Telling people who realize this to quit or to stop whining about it really shows how unintelligent you are.

Ishia
Mar 12, 2011, 07:40 PM
The amount of idiocy in this topic is amazing me. Actually, it shouldn't, because this is PSU gen. The location of some of the biggest elitist, unhelpful people you'll ever find. You guys seriously don't see that in an entire game, there shouldn't be just ONE mission that everybody runs day in day out? If the game is that unbalanced, there's something wrong. Telling people who realize this to quit or to stop whining about it really shows how unintelligent you are.

No, it is quite the opposite. There will always be ONE mission that mostly everybody will congregate to. The ones just realizing this after 4 years are the unintelligent ones.

XbikXBd
Mar 12, 2011, 08:03 PM
lol i'm just trolling, i could care less if people spam WB, doesn't affect me none

agreed lol
just try to have fun!!!!! lol

Tetsaru
Mar 12, 2011, 08:10 PM
Man, it seems like there's a White Beast topic here on here all the time... :rolleyes:

The only unintelligent ones here are the people at Sonic Team for making all of PSU's missions so imbalanced, especially after AotI came out. Being a PSU PC/PS2 server veteran, I know it's been nearly a year since I've played the game and our servers were shut down, and I know I'm not familiar with most of the post-supplemental update changes, but even back when I was online, I could tell that most of the "version 1" missions were no longer worth playing, due to the level/exp being so low compared to newer missions of the same difficulty, or drops simply being obsolete. No need to get a Meteor Cannon when you can get an Adahna Cannon, for example, or just wait for the next event to make the good stuff common and cheap as hell. There's no sense in hunting the lower-rank stuff because, unlike in PSO, most weapons in PSU simply don't have any special abilites or perks that make them unique, like a PP drain or a halve-HP attack. It's basically just a matter of "lol, these numbers are bigger." Add in the fact that most missions are nothing but "kill everything to win," and story missions themselves are mostly boring due to the lame storyline and cutscenes, it's a no-brainer why people always flock to missions like White Beast. The game is just poorly designed and managed.

As a result, the population (which is still split up due to Japan and 360 servers not being merged, and former PC/PS2 players like me kicked to the curb) will always hang out at whichever mission is most profitable, or in the case of an event, they'll go to that instead because they're probably sick of doing the same runs over and over and are desperate for something new and different, due to the game simply not being sufficiently updated (Japan's still a good year or so ahead of us, right?). And being an online game, people will want to play alongside other people because let's face it, despite wanting to solo every once in a while, you don't subscribe to a P2P online game if you're just going to play by yourself all the time. Might as well play offline if you wanna do that. :confused:

TL;DR: PSU just needs a good overhaul... basically what I've said in most of my old "Segac sux" rants of old, lol. :disapprove: Even so, if you still have fun doing obsolete stuff... more power to you, I guess.

Darri
Mar 12, 2011, 08:19 PM
I tried exactly what you said last night, and I was booted from the party. I was in a party of 5 and rather go to 6, they booted me beacause they wanted more money to split between themselves. They booted me after countless times I healed them and got them out of sleep.

Sorry to hear that happened to you...sounds like you just met the wrong kind of people...that's got to be one of the most stupidest reasons to boot anyone on this game. Money is super easy to make even with a full party and I always heal someone out of a status effect because most people won't. I would consider that a good thing. >_>

I've ran into a few bad eggs in this game myself, and honestly, only thing you can do about it is blacklist and move on. Just crackdown on the jerks and you'll find yourself a good group of people.

NDW
Mar 12, 2011, 08:28 PM
Well said, Tetsaru.

SStrikerR
Mar 12, 2011, 11:46 PM
Well said, Tetsaru.

Never thought I'd be agreeing with this statement, but I am.

Tetsaru has it right.

Tetsaru
Mar 13, 2011, 01:57 AM
Well said, Tetsaru.

Never thought I'd be agreeing with this statement, but I am.

Tetsaru has it right.

I'm glad you guys agree with me. :)

My concern is why people still enjoy playing "White Beast Online" after all this time, especially if the full game itself hasn't undergone any changes that are significant enough to warrant doing something else (at least to my knowledge; again, I only played on PC/PS2). You'd think they'd eventually get tired of it and quit, lol... either that, or jump ship to Japan's servers, although I know a lot of people already have. I just don't see the allure of "let's do the same thing over and over again every 10-15 minutes because the rest of the game is obsolete, mindlessly killing the same enemies and hoping we get an incredibly rare item that's only good for stat stacking." It makes me wonder if Sega's actually making money from the 360 servers from this mission alone, or if they're just bound by contract to Microsoft to keep the game running for a certain period, and are just stretching out "updates" to fill in the remaining uptime appropriately. Having taken down the demo, and also with PSPo2I recently released and the PSO2 Alpha coming up, my gut is telling me that they want to take this game down ASAP to work on the new stuff... but I could be horribly wrong and have my hopes shattered by Sonic Team again, lol.

Now, I don't want to turn this into another PSO vs. PSU argument, but there were just so many poor design decisions that PSU took that made me wonder why Sega removed them from PSO in the first place. I can list so many:

- MAG's (and not the crappy Tech/Range-MAG's, I mean MAG's you can actually feed and customize)
- Section ID's and the items/MAG-raising elements associated with them
- unique special abilities and animations on all rare weapons
- the "Material" items for permanently boosting stats
- most items dropping already made, instead of having to go through a bullshit synthing system
- ease of use of "Grinder" items to make weapons stronger, instead of an even MORE bullshit grinding system, as well as different grind values for each weapon
- NPC shops that sold different items on each visit, and DIDN'T sell Scape Dolls that were cheap and could stack
- more variety in monsters and maps
- randomly-spawing rare monsters that were not bound to certain map formations
- light, heavy, and special attack buttons instead of being able to crit simply from timing attacks
- each spell being unique instead of being pidgeonholed as a basic/Gi/Ra/Dam tech, and DIDN'T cause lag/slowdown
- Telepipes
- being able to simply go through an area without a mission or quest involved
- a single TP/PP bar instead of having one for each weapon

Etc., etc. You guys get the idea... :(

Dongra
Mar 13, 2011, 02:16 AM
Now, I don't want to turn this into another PSO vs. PSU argument, but there were just so many poor design decisions that PSU took that made me wonder why Sega removed them from PSO in the first place.(
They probably wanted to make a game that was different from PSO. They certainly succeeded but it didn't turn out to be good.

BIG OLAF
Mar 13, 2011, 02:27 AM
Now, I don't want to turn this into another PSO vs. PSU argument, but there were just so many poor design decisions that PSU took that made me wonder why Sega removed them from PSO in the first place. I can list so many:

- MAG's (and not the crappy Tech/Range-MAG's, I mean MAG's you can actually feed and customize)
- Section ID's and the items/MAG-raising elements associated with them
- unique special abilities and animations on all rare weapons
- the "Material" items for permanently boosting stats
- most items dropping already made, instead of having to go through a bullshit synthing system
- ease of use of "Grinder" items to make weapons stronger, instead of an even MORE bullshit grinding system, as well as different grind values for each weapon
- NPC shops that sold different items on each visit, and DIDN'T sell Scape Dolls that were cheap and could stack
- more variety in monsters and maps
- randomly-spawing rare monsters that were not bound to certain map formations
- light, heavy, and special attack buttons instead of being able to crit simply from timing attacks
- each spell being unique instead of being pidgeonholed as a basic/Gi/Ra/Dam tech, and DIDN'T cause lag/slowdown
- Telepipes
- being able to simply go through an area without a mission or quest involved
- a single TP/PP bar instead of having one for each weapon

Dongra is right. They were just trying new things. Some things worked, but many did not. PSPo2 fixed many of the things that didn't. Infinity fixed even more, and is basically the best Phantasy Star game to date (by a technical standpoint, at least).

Hopefully they'll continue down the path of continual improvement in PSO2.

str898mustang
Mar 13, 2011, 06:13 AM
shortened
PSU is NOT PSO so stop comparing them.

- MAG's (and not the crappy Tech/Range-MAG's, I mean MAG's you can actually feed and customize) ........Good feature but took forever to do
- Section ID's and the items/MAG-raising elements associated with them...... This was a good idea PSO has
- unique special abilities and animations on all rare weapons........... PSU does have weapons with animations and unique special abailities.........
- the "Material" items for permanently boosting stats........ thats was GAS is for
- most items dropping already made, instead of having to go through a bullshit synthing system......... They are doing this now
- ease of use of "Grinder" items to make weapons stronger, instead of an even MORE bullshit grinding system, as well as different grind values for each weapon.......... I liked PSU's system better, if u don't like taking the risk, dont grind. I like taking the risk. This still one of the funnest things in PSU
- NPC shops that sold different items on each visit, and DIDN'T sell Scape Dolls that were cheap and could stack.......... no comment on this, I just dunno what to say
- more variety in monsters and maps ............PSU has better map IMHO
- randomly-spawing rare monsters that were not bound to certain map formations........... I can agree to this, PSU rare monster hunting is a B%^&$
- light, heavy, and special attack buttons instead of being able to crit simply from timing attacks......... Liked PSU's better
- each spell being unique instead of being pidgeonholed as a basic/Gi/Ra/Dam tech, and DIDN'T cause lag/slowdown............
.........PSO techs: Rabarta sucked, Razonde sucked, Rest of the techs are just like PSU's.......PSU techs were better......Get a PC
- Telepipes......... I can agree to this
- being able to simply go through an area without a mission or quest involved.......... JP PSU, u dont have to go through the mission to get to the lobby
- a single TP/PP bar instead of having one for each weapon ...........Each weapon should have its own PP, TP is a stat

Just putting my idea...

guess thats the good thing about JP PSU....the mission they spam is the newest one in said update.

Vent
Mar 13, 2011, 04:21 PM
PSO techs: Rabarta sucked, Razonde sucked, Rest of the techs are just like PSU's.......PSU techs were better......Get a PC

No way...

Rabarta didn't suck. Even if it did 1 dmg each hit, I would use it to freeze monsters. Heck, freeze still works with 0 damage.
Razonde didn't suck. You probably never played a FOnewm, that class basically depended on Rafoie and Razonde for damage. Even not as a FOnewm, throwing a razonde will stop those pesky Zus from charging around.

In general, PSO's techs were all pretty different from one another, while PSU's techs are pretty much the same regardless of element.

As for White Beast. The only annoying thing is that since everyone is playing that mission, it's hard to find a party for anything else.

Then again, think of it this way.
If there were a lot of missions people liked to run, the community would be divided into those areas, meaning it would be harder to find a party for any of them.
If Distant Memory was released and all the people started to run that, the problem is still there right? Even if there was a 'White Beast Killer', it won't solve the problem.

Also, blaming it on Sega isn't really fair. People play White Beast for the exp, if the community only cared about exp, then there will always be a mission that has the most exp/minute rate. There are a lot of missions that has some very rare item drops, but barely anyone run them because of low exp gain.

To end this, PSU isn't PSO. Imagine PSU was like PSO, wouldn't the community have complained that the game was still basically the same?

Dongra
Mar 13, 2011, 05:21 PM
PSO techs: Rabarta sucked, Razonde sucked, Rest of the techs are just like PSU's.......PSU techs were better......Get a PC
The only useless tech in PSO was Gibarta, and at least it still managed to be unique. PSU has like six different offensive techs since most of them are clones of each other. As far as the tech system goes, I think PSO handled it better especially with the character bound TP bar instead of weapon bound PP, but that's just my preference.

NEXTEL CUP
Mar 13, 2011, 05:25 PM
Lets Do some Egg Thieves and help the people out that dont know the path. Lets meet at 10:00 pm Pacific Coast TIme. Univers 2. Lets try and hit it for about an hour. IT gives 400 mission points, which is 170 more than White Beast and can be completed in 11 minutes, which is 6 minutes faster than a party of 6 running throgh White Beast. Lets Level up those classes.

My gamertag is : NEXTEL CUP Character name: VULTRON

post reply if you think you will be there and bring your friends. We can get a ton of partues going.

Egg Thieves S runs

Amaury
Mar 13, 2011, 05:42 PM
Lets Do some Egg Thieves and help the people out that dont know the path. Lets meet at 10:00 pm Pacific Coast TIme. Univers 2. Lets try and hit it for about an hour. IT gives 400 mission points, which is 170 more than White Beast and can be completed in 11 minutes, which is 6 minutes faster than a party of 6 running throgh White Beast. Lets Level up those classes.

My gamertag is : NEXTEL CUP Character name: VULTRON

post reply if you think you will be there and bring your friends. We can get a ton of partues going.

Egg Thieves S runs

Why post about this when you already created a topic about it?

Dongra
Mar 13, 2011, 06:36 PM
My brain is hurting from the spelling errors.

NEXTEL CUP
Mar 13, 2011, 06:38 PM
IF you want to do something about White Beast then Egg Thieves S runs 10:00 pm Pacific Coast TIme. Univers 2