PDA

View Full Version : Third Festa drops.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 8, 2011, 11:47 PM
I was looking at the wiki page for it and I found the list of the drops during the event.

The one that caught my eye was the armas line.

Will this item turn into a "common" rare like Vijeri Rainbow or will it stay "rare" like the Gekka in AZ?

This question is for those who have played this on the JP servers of course. Ive already sold my Vijerina Powers and my Hizeri staminas cuz they will be dropping during this event. I'm sure they will be common rares so I may aswell get decent money for em now =P

Nereid
Mar 9, 2011, 02:02 AM
I don't even know if Vijerina / Power drops during the event...I know LKK does..

But Armas are still relatively expensive on JP servers, even with the release of a lot more armor choices, so I presume they don't drop in value too much. It will probably be more similar to Gekkas in AZ.

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2011, 02:16 AM
Pfft, I'm not even worried about silly old Armas Line boards. Not with things like Twin Falclaw boards, Lavis Cannons, Dragon Scales, and Hyakkas dropping.

Midori Oku
Mar 9, 2011, 03:30 AM
The Shijin is going to make the Armas line obsolete! :)

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2011, 03:43 AM

^Oh, yeah. Those, too. Too bad we'll have to once again rely on invisible dice rolls to hopefully get a decent percent for the armor.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 9, 2011, 07:06 AM
I don't even know if Vijerina / Power drops during the event...I know LKK does..

But Armas are still relatively expensive on JP servers, even with the release of a lot more armor choices, so I presume they don't drop in value too much. It will probably be more similar to Gekkas in AZ.

Hmm, if you look at the wiki page it says it does in the drops area. However it could be wrong though of course. It's usually correct so I go with it.

That's a great Armor, but not sure when we are going to get that on our servers and on top of that it's gonna be a random percent so if you want to get a decent 30% plus set good luck with that. Add to that the difficulty of finding those 4 items (assuming it's not easy to do) you need to make it AND the fact that it's account bound you have something that's not so appealing.

However if you can get 6 of those bad boys in 30% plus fashion then it will be an amazing armor especially when paired with that other item (that's account bound).

Going by all of this it's no wonder why Nereid said the Armas is STILL expensive in Japan servers lol.

Armas is just an awesome overall all Armor with great stats (assuming you have a class that can use it) and a non account board to boot and it will take more than that to make it obsolete.

Anyways, still waiting for a more factual answer if I can get one, otherwise Nereid's will have to do for now :)

Midori Oku
Mar 9, 2011, 10:45 AM
That's a great Armor, but not sure when we are going to get that on our servers and on top of that it's gonna be a random percent so if you want to get a decent 30% plus set good luck with that. :)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169178

Japan got the Shijin with the 3rd Festa so I am sure it is not that far away.

All the items needed for the trade are in the event so there will be no excuse for not having at least a set decent by the end of the event. Getting a set of 30%+ should not be that bad. Most of the time you get 20-35%s with trade so...............

I would be willing to use a set of 20-30% Shijins with the Ohryu combo over 42-50% Armas lines any day. ^^

milranduil
Mar 9, 2011, 11:02 AM
On average, Shijins come at roughly 35% from trade-in. The lowest I've gotten is 29%, and highest several 40%s. Couple friends have gotten 42s or better. Then there is Lina lol 50%...

dias_flac_0g
Mar 9, 2011, 11:14 AM
On average, Shijins come at roughly 35% from trade-in. The lowest I've gotten is 29%, and highest several 40%s. Couple friends have gotten 42s or better. Then there is Lina lol 50%...

Wow nice! Now this sounds way better =P

Also, thanks for the link Midori, I didnt know all the items dropped during the event. That's great news. The Shijin seems like a great armor for forces no doubt. If I could get a set of them at a decent % mostly 30ish i would be very happy.

One thing that still bugs me though. If the Shijin being such a great armor and "easy" to get with great stats (judging by the wiki) why is the Armas line is still pretty expensive on the JP servers? Shouldnt it drop in price dramatically? Nereid is not the only person ive heard this from either so i'm wondering.

Nereid
Mar 9, 2011, 12:35 PM
It's not exactly free to get or particularly easy at this point. Not that I've tried, just a general assumption.

Red*
Mar 9, 2011, 12:46 PM

A armas Board is right now 4,5 mills in the JP playershops.....

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2011, 03:01 PM
The Shijin seems like a great armor for forces no doubt.

The Shijin is a great an amazing armor for any character.

Cloudstrife xx
Mar 9, 2011, 06:45 PM
Im gonna be honest after 3rd festa there is no excuse for anyone not to have atleast 1 30%ish Shijin that armour cant be bested by any armour we have currently.

Nereid
Mar 9, 2011, 06:47 PM
A armas Board is right now 4,5 mills in the JP playershops.....

Comparatively to everything else, especially with the other armours released, I'd say that's still decently expensive. They aren't like bank breaking, but at the same time they are only about 20m on US servers.

Mighty Earth Sage
Mar 9, 2011, 06:55 PM
Pfft, I'm not even worried about silly old Armas Line boards. Not with things like Twin Falclaw boards, Lavis Cannons, Dragon Scales, and Hyakkas dropping.

this.

as my main is an Acrofighter, the Lavis Cannon is what most interests me.

some Twin Falclaw boards for my CAST Fortefighter would be damn nice as well.

not to worried about Dragon Scales seeing as the only sealed weapon I have atm is the Haktora.

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2011, 07:03 PM
not to worried about Dragon Scales seeing as the only sealed weapon I have atm is the Haktora.

If you need a Shuzak and an Aoryu before the event, they're pretty cheap. You can use any to trade for the unsealed versions. If you have a few mil, getting a Shuzak and Aoryu should be easy, really.

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 02:44 AM
The only armas I see High in $ is 40%-50%, everything else is meh as much any other armor. Top armors now Are Kevlar Suit, Bugei-senba, Thirteen, Shijin. Yes two of those are account bound and who cares it's not like your not going to wear it, and Armas is a starting adv. class armor now when comes to the JP side. It's all about bonuses and Armas is being left in the dust. I've just Npc'ed them now since you can find 10% for 50K now and then on the JP market, I rather Have the money form the npc. Not saying it's not rare or good it's just everyone moved on now.

Nereid
Mar 10, 2011, 02:49 AM
The only armas I see High in $ is 40%-50%, everything else is meh as much any other armor. Top armors now Are Kevlar Suit, Bugei-senba, Thirteen, Shijin. Yes two of those are account bound and who cares it's not like your not going to wear it, and Armas is a starting adv. class armor now when comes to the JP side. It's all about bonuses and Armas is being left in the dust. I've just Npc'ed them now since you can find 10% for 50K now and then on the JP market, I rather Have the money form the npc. Not saying it's not rare or good it's just everyone moved on now.

Do you even play JP? The cheapest Armas is a Dark 10% for 8m. Next cheapest are all 10m and up. Not a starting armor by any means, imo.

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 02:58 AM
I do and you didn't read it right I said now and then it's no different when ppl jumped from serfari to armas when armas came out, it's no difference now. Just move on if your on the JP side if not then it's a good $ making armor.

Nereid
Mar 10, 2011, 03:02 AM
Your post says you just vendored them because you can find 10% for 50k, which you clearly cannot...

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 03:14 AM
lol I Npc them because I can so what, find a 10% for 50k that time so what the JP market is like the waves of the sea they can go from 10 mil to 50K over night then back again. Just don't be upset "Please" because that armor no longer is in the spotlight, It's ok It'll always be a good armor to get along the way to bigger and better ones.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 10, 2011, 08:14 AM
lol I Npc them because I can so what, find a 10% for 50k that time so what the JP market is like the waves of the sea they can go from 10 mil to 50K over night then back again. Just don't be upset "Please" because that armor no longer is in the spotlight, It's ok It'll always be a good armor to get along the way to bigger and better ones.

Lol, I dont know if he's mad or not, but i'm glad I made this thread as it saved me a lot of money.

Now insted of getting some armas for my new MF ima work hard to get a full set of Shijins for her.

So do the items to make those 4 swords just randomly drop during the mission or do they drop in like a "bonus" area after the main mission?

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 09:28 AM
the Genfu seal is behind a Fenced area of stage 2 and is the most sought after item since you won't be able to hunt for it again for while until the titles come out then you'll only get 1 lol. The Protectors ε for the other 3 sword's are at the twin bosses for the event and also in WB in of all place lol C-A Haktora Sealed, S Shuzak Sealed, S2 Abutoryu Sealed. Also the Dragon scales can be found on the S3 rank of Protectors ε also since the De Ragnus is over 175. Hope it helps.:) :rappy:

dias_flac_0g
Mar 10, 2011, 10:06 AM
the Genfu seal is behind a Fenced area of stage 2 and is the most sought after item since you won't be able to hunt for it again for while until the titles come out then you'll only get 1 lol. The Protectors ε for the other 3 sword's are at the twin bosses for the event and also in WB in of all place lol C-A Haktora Sealed, S Shuzak Sealed, S2 Abutoryu Sealed. Also the Dragon scales can be found on the S3 rank of Protectors ε also since the De Ragnus is over 175. Hope it helps.:) :rappy:

Alright thanks.

What I dont get is the "sealed" stuff. So basically we get the sealed swords then we "un-seal" em then we trade em in for the armor? Cuz the wiki doesnt say anything about sealed swords.

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 10:16 AM
That's correct you first get the sword's then you unseal them using the dragon scales in RSD Special Exchange then with all four sword's unsealed you trade them in for the armor in the RSD Special Exchange again.:)