PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to server?

psu dan
Mar 9, 2011, 06:44 AM
Why can't I connect? Time as I click Xbox Live it doesn't even load the game just skips straight to,"Connection to PSU Server failed. Disconnect/Retry." My friend is on but he's from a different state

JCGamer
Mar 9, 2011, 06:47 AM
OMG even phantasystaruniverse.com webpage is down :O omg not another mayor server crash :O

dias_flac_0g
Mar 9, 2011, 06:50 AM
Same here. Guess something is going on with Sega.

JCGamer
Mar 9, 2011, 06:52 AM
psu dan not only that I try to go the forum sega.com and still cant log on there site. I can go to there main page but not there forum :(

psu dan
Mar 9, 2011, 06:54 AM
My friend is still on psu logged on. I guess Illinois is still in luck but so much for NJ.
I'm mad, I got disconnected on the Edel Elym mission with great time. I was breaking the rubble that you scan with goggles at 1:40.

gordon/alpha999
Mar 9, 2011, 06:57 AM
SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

psu dan
Mar 9, 2011, 06:58 AM
psu dan not only that I try to go the forum sega.com and still cant log on there site. I can go to there main page but not there forum :(I can't connect to their site at all.:-x

dias_flac_0g
Mar 9, 2011, 07:07 AM
My friend is still on psu logged on. I guess Illinois is still in luck but so much for NJ.
I'm mad, I got disconnected on the Edel Elym mission with great time. I was breaking the rubble that you scan with goggles at 1:40.

Lmao...Sorry xD

Fasfa
Mar 9, 2011, 07:09 AM
Just see this as some time for you to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

psu dan
Mar 9, 2011, 07:11 AM
Just see this as some time for you to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

Now I can connect, but I lost my progress in a Brighter Day and I have to go to school. ^^;

JCGamer
Mar 9, 2011, 07:19 AM
yay its up online but would it crash again :(