PDA

View Full Version : PSU rares.

andrewrew
Mar 9, 2011, 12:27 PM
So, I'm fairly new to PSU, but I have played the crap out of PSO :D
Anyways, I was wondering how do you know when you fond a rare item/weapon.
Are they red when they're dropped with yellow font? Or...? :-?

bupjo
Mar 9, 2011, 12:52 PM
they'll be red. that's it. just red. and the lovely redish orange/red words will scroll up on the right side of your screen alerting you that you've found a rare item.

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 9, 2011, 01:15 PM
...The problem is that there are things considered as "rare" that are pretty common, like 7* materials and above (kerseline, vestaline, stelnium...) which icon is the same as other interesting things like Igg crowns (in case of materials).

Delete
Mar 9, 2011, 01:52 PM
they'll be red. that's it. just red. and the lovely redish orange/red words will scroll up on the right side of your screen alerting you that you've found a rare item.

Well to be 100% nerdy, don't forget they can also be blue or green too. Scape dolls come in the shape of a monomate/dimate/etc and room decorations come in the same shape but green and can range from 1 to (however many stars there are 15 I believe). Anything 7 and over will be considered a rare item.

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 02:19 AM
Delete is correct they come in many different colors. There are Red one's with star Value of 10*+ like in PSO but there's are alot of 1-15* true rares in the game which are like Delete said. If anything you should use the White Bible PSUPedia for info and the player market for rare item with high selling rates, Then simply ask the community were here to help. :):rappy:

andrewrew
Mar 10, 2011, 10:03 AM
Oh, well i must have found a few rares that are common. I think they're materials but idk what to do with them.

Omega-z
Mar 10, 2011, 10:11 AM
If there mats you can sythin them, check it out here in PSU section(on the main page left boxes) under items then under boards or PSUPedia ( main page big box at the bottom) under boards for the Reciepe's.

Gypsy72
Mar 11, 2011, 04:19 PM
just make sure you check the player shops for pricing before you sell anything you aren't familiar with... so you don't end up selling a Red Knight for 5K....