PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Premium Course ?

WiZ1988
Mar 9, 2011, 01:33 PM
So I got it to work, but it will only be good for like 10 days and then back to free course. Why doesn't it last for a freaking month??

str898mustang
Mar 9, 2011, 02:12 PM
Are you sure your bank or credit card company allows foreign transactions? (Most of them do, just checking)

WiZ1988
Mar 9, 2011, 02:20 PM
Well it has allowed me to purchase the game ID or whatever. I think what I need to do is choose if I'm paying for 30 days or 100. I think I read somewhere that since I'm in the US I can't choose some of the options but none will work. If I only purchased the 1st thing for 12.23 would that mean I still have to go back and make another payment?? If so which option can I choose, or should I? I am struggling with the language barrier, but get some of it. No rush, don't mind playing on the Free Course, but want a kongora and other stuff from event.
Thanks mustang, been helping me alot.

Red*
Mar 9, 2011, 02:22 PM
did you buy both gamekeys(psu and psu.aoti) instead the premium course?

str898mustang
Mar 9, 2011, 02:24 PM
Well it has allowed me to purchase the game ID or whatever. I think what I need to do is choose if I'm paying for 30 days or 100. I think I read somewhere that since I'm in the US I can't choose some of the options but none will work. If I only purchased the 1st thing for 12.23 would that mean I still have to go back and make another payment?? If so which option can I choose, or should I? I am struggling with the language barrier, but get some of it. No rush, don't mind playing on the Free Course, but want a kongora and other stuff from event.
Thanks mustang, been helping me alot.

Are u using google translate any? When I first was signing up, I would highlight the whole page and copy it then paste it in google translate. Yes the only option you can choose is the 30 day recurring option.

WiZ1988
Mar 9, 2011, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure if I bought both game keys?? This is where I am at and I have tried to buy the first one but it won't let me. Is there a way to view my account and the info on it??

WiZ1988
Mar 9, 2011, 02:37 PM
Mustang google translate is my best friend now lol. I'll try to buy the 30 day option.

WiZ1988
Mar 9, 2011, 02:44 PM
When I log into psu this comes up, it is in the first picture. I tried to purchase the 30 day option for the game and the second picture will show the error that came up when I log into the game. Apparently I payed but I am still showing free course?? I logged in and am able to but still playing the free course. Can someone tell me what the 1st picture says? The one where I am logging into psu....this crap is grinding my gears.

Also, do I have to register some code I received in an email? I have tried but it won't work....