PDA

View Full Version : Item Primitive Moatoob Idol

Mighty Earth Sage
Mar 10, 2011, 01:03 PM
are these really rare or something?

I've been hunting them since I woke up this morning and haven't seen a single one drop...I've tried all the missions they drop in at least 20 times each.

I need 2 or 3...5 at the most of these so I can get Voloyal Sets for my newman and I'm starting to get pissed off because this is taking forever.

desturel
Mar 10, 2011, 03:02 PM
are these really rare or something?

I've been hunting them since I woke up this morning and haven't seen a single one drop...I've tried all the missions they drop in at least 20 times each.

I need 2 or 3...5 at the most of these so I can get Voloyal Sets for my newman and I'm starting to get pissed off because this is taking forever.

Which mission are you doing? The best non-story mission as far as drop rate is concerned for them is Tunnel Recapture. The problem is only box that drops PMI in that run is near the end of the 4th block where the laser fence is, so you'll spend about 20 minutes getting to that point if you are doing S2 (level 95 creatures).

If you really want to hunt the Idol, you should do the Story Mission "Desert's End". It's the second story mission in Episode 2. There are three boxes behind a laser fence that requires a key. Those boxes have the same drop rate on PMI as the ones in Tunnel Recapture, but are much quicker to get to Maybe 3~5 minutes or per? Anyway just spam that and you should be able to get them easily enough.

Alternately if you are time is money type of person you could just buy them from player shops.