PDA

View Full Version : Quest for the Edel Fucil

Sazank
Mar 10, 2011, 05:03 PM
Dear PSU members

My name is sazank and i am in need of your help!

I have just found the weapon Edel Fucil on this site but i cant find the quest that i can get this gun in. if anyone has any info please msg me right away.

I would relly like this gun it looks awsome and is the strongest gun in the game the sword looks cool too.:-)

Ishia
Mar 10, 2011, 05:18 PM
Have you done all of Episode 3 up to A Brighter Day yet? That's your first step. Do you have a LV120+ character with moderately good weapons and excellent PAs? That's the second step.

If you have done/have neither one of those. Get to work.

Krltplps
Mar 10, 2011, 06:06 PM
Looks pretty straightforward reading up on it in the item database.

In Online Mode, this item can be obtained from the Arms Dealer trade quest in exchange for the following:
1 x Erdel Harp
1 x Erdel Elyum

Edel Harp / Mission Reward / Ep3 Ch7 Road to Rykros 2 A / Qty: 1. Must earn S-Rank.
Edel Elym / Mission Reward / Ep3 Ch8 A Brighter Day 2 A / Qty: 1. Must earn S-Rank.

Ethateral
Mar 10, 2011, 08:01 PM
Looks pretty straightforward reading up on it in the item database.

In Online Mode, this item can be obtained from the Arms Dealer trade quest in exchange for the following:
1 x Edel Harp
1 x Edel Elyum

Edel Harp / Mission Reward / Ep3 Ch7 Road to Rykros 2 A / Qty: 1. Must earn S-Rank. Must complete in 6 minutes or less.
Edel Elym / Mission Reward / Ep3 Ch8 A Brighter Day 2 A / Qty: 1. Must earn S-Rank. Karen must not die.

Bolded to add the proper information.

Ishia
Mar 10, 2011, 08:32 PM
And must be able to withstand possibly hours or days of rage and frustration.

Sazank
Mar 11, 2011, 02:29 PM
WOW was it relly that easy to find i feel so silly XD thanks for the help guys