PDA

View Full Version : Just started playing again. HELP!

Pown@ge
Mar 10, 2011, 08:32 PM
I just started playing again and have no idea what's going on, please help me out and tell me whats going on and i just need help in general. please!!!

oG Epik
Mar 10, 2011, 11:19 PM
Ok well what u do is go to white beast run it til a event comes out... Thats it

Vintasticvin
Mar 11, 2011, 11:06 AM
Boooooring plus you have people who have open runs then boot you out for no reason.... Just pop in say something and BAM welcome back to the lobby.

Pown@ge
Mar 11, 2011, 03:48 PM
bump*

BIG OLAF
Mar 11, 2011, 03:55 PM
Taken from the Forum Rules page under the FAQs/Rules tab:

-Bumping

Bumping is replying to a thread solely to raise its profile. Bumping is only allowed in the case of floating stickies (a list of specially marked topics at the top of each forum) or trade threads that have been created within the last two weeks. If a thread has not been replied to within the last six weeks, leave it alone. In the case of excessive bumping, the offending bump posts will be removed.

Just for future reference.

Pown@ge
Mar 11, 2011, 04:04 PM
well one time is not excessive so have a great day

Gypsy72
Mar 11, 2011, 04:16 PM
there's not really much going on right now. we are in probably the last week of the last half of the rewards from the Absolute Zero event, so there is a 20% synth boost and 15% grind boost going on, and mega holy luck.

Right now we're waiting for the next even to come out - the Thanks Festa (check out psupedia for info on it - should be sweet, lots of good drops. hoping they implement it with out next maintenance (hopefully the 17th)

so really, just go run the runs you like, make some stuff, grind some stuff and wait for the next event....