PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Something screwy

Akumamaru
Mar 11, 2011, 01:00 PM
its almost 10am here and the servers are acting funny. Losing connection mostly anyone else experience it?

appliedphysics
Mar 11, 2011, 01:04 PM
yup the servers keep kicking me and my friend out

Akumamaru
Mar 11, 2011, 01:19 PM
i cant even sign in as of now

Noc Codez
Mar 11, 2011, 01:26 PM
Yes the servers are going down and up then down again.. also the official forums are acting up as well..

RebhtheDark
Mar 11, 2011, 01:49 PM
There has been a major eathquacke in JP. 8.9 or something like that. I think maybe thats causing it?

Juggernaut29
Mar 11, 2011, 01:59 PM
Could be the earthquake. Could be SEGA taking a day off as well...

BIG OLAF
Mar 11, 2011, 02:10 PM
Scientists said that California would feel some effects of the Japan earthquake/tsunami sometime today. Maybe they're having power outages.

Akumamaru
Mar 11, 2011, 02:43 PM
sega of america's servers are in san fransisco i doubt that power outage in japan will compromise them

BIG OLAF
Mar 11, 2011, 03:11 PM
Scientists said that California would feel some effects of the Japan earthquake/tsunami sometime today. Maybe they're having power outages.

sega of america's servers are in san fransisco i doubt that power outage in japan will compromise them

There, I highlighted what you must have missed.

Mr.Ados
Mar 11, 2011, 03:35 PM
Kinda wish they would get it back up though. Been a year since i last played. Was looking forward to playing again.

BIG OLAF
Mar 11, 2011, 03:45 PM
Kinda wish they would get it back up though. Been a year since i last played. Was looking forward to playing again.

Oh, everything's fine now for the most part. The forums are good to go, but the game itself is still experiencing minor hiccups once in a while.

Mr.Ados
Mar 11, 2011, 03:59 PM
I cant even log in. Just keeps telling me the servers are down.
Should i just keep hitting retry?

Its saying could not connect to Phantasy Star Universe Server. May be undergoing maintenance.

I know its not maintenance. Just wondering if there is something else going on since you and a few others are still able to connect every now and then.

Edit: Never mind. Found out that since my game was downloaded it has an issue logging on. :D its fixed now.