PDA

View Full Version : Original PSU and AOTI

Fulmine
Mar 13, 2011, 09:03 PM
Sorry if it has been asked before, I checked the "look here before making threads" first and I believe it was not there, unless if I missed it.

I am thinking of getting AOTI for the xbox 360 and I am wondering:

1. once i buy and install AOTI, can i still play offline story and offline extra mode on the ORIGINAL psu?

2. is silver xbox live all you need to play in AOTI or do you still need to pay for something other than the guardians license thing?

Ishia
Mar 13, 2011, 10:03 PM
1. AOTI is free now, and you can still access offline story and extra mode.

2. As long as you've purchased a GUARDIAN's License, all you need is Silver to play online.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Mar 13, 2011, 10:08 PM
No need to worry, AOTI is free. Once it's installed, everytime you start up PSU, it will ask you if you want to load AOTI. Just pick load, and you can continue to play offline Extra Mode. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 version of AOTI is online only, which means you can only access the new content online. However, if you can do some looking around on the Internet, you'll be able to find the PC/PS2 version, which will allow offline mode for Story mode.

Fulmine
Mar 14, 2011, 12:26 AM
okay, thanks you two wanted to clear that up.

Jinketsu
Mar 14, 2011, 04:51 PM
on PC I was never able to access AOTI story in offline mode. PSU's main story is only an offline endeavor. The only 'online' portion to it is being connected to the network with your XBox Live account.