PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Zerolimit
Mar 15, 2011, 11:02 AM
me and my friend go hunting all of the time now and we know the more runs you do the better, but it is really annoying when switches between fighmaster and gunmaster like every 2 missions and i could not answer this because all i know is teching. What is the more helpful in general between fighmaster and gunmaster?

DuSTiNNNNN
Mar 15, 2011, 01:36 PM
It really depends on the mission you are doing, how good your equipment is for fighmaster or gunmaster, and how good your photon arts are.

I prefer fighmaster over gunmaster because fighmaster is able to take out large enemies that would take a gunmaster much longer to kill. Fighmasters hit large enemies in multiple spots doing massive damage. Gunmasters only do half damage on most large enemies. Another thing to consider is that FM pa's are extremely easy to level up compared to GM pa's, and a GM gets most of its damage from high pa's. On the other hand, a GM can shotgun targets and kill them quickly without launching them around as well as having the leisure of sitting back with a rifle if necessary. Lastly, a boss plays a large part of deciding what class to be. If you are doing a mission with a boss that flies frequently like DImmagolus or De Rol Le, then a GM is very useful. If you are fighting a boss like De Ragan, Alterazgohg, or Motherbrain, then a FM with jabroga and a good axe will kill it pretty quick.

So if your rifle shots and shotgun shots are 41+ then a GM or FM will both be useful. If you don't have high shots then I would recommend just trying FM.