PDA

View Full Version : Game Anyone still play Final Fantasy Tactics A2?

bns1991
Mar 15, 2011, 07:15 PM
I recently picked up this game again after a LONG layoff. I started another memory on hard, and I am working on new builds on my completed memory. Does anyone still play?

Rashiid
Mar 15, 2011, 07:24 PM
Well Pokemon and Dissidia have be busy for now, but I love the game and still remember broken job combos, like Seer/Illusionist and Red Mage/Summoner.

It may be pretty easy, but it's sure as hell fun :D

Randomness
Mar 15, 2011, 07:54 PM
Well Pokemon and Dissidia have be busy for now, but I love the game and still remember broken job combos, like Seer/Illusionist and Red Mage/Summoner.

It may be pretty easy, but it's sure as hell fun :D

I always just used Assassin+Concentrate, in both Advance and A2, it kicks some serious ass.

Illusionists are pretty beastly though... and doublecast summons, yeah... Dual greatswords? SMASH SMASH! Adelle does freaking everything if you bother unlocking her full unique skillset.

I haven't played it in like a year at least though. I've got Dissidia to grab next week and Pokemon whenever my brother does, so...

Rashiid
Mar 15, 2011, 08:20 PM
Well the Assassin+Concentrate thing is a bit different now that you have to manually give them enough MP to use all the stuff whereas in the first one you'd start off with like 300+MP

Broken_L_button
Mar 15, 2011, 08:59 PM
Whenever I manage to play my DS, this is one of the titles I usually play for a bit. Also, Tornberries. That is all.

Randomness
Mar 15, 2011, 09:51 PM
Well the Assassin+Concentrate thing is a bit different now that you have to manually give them enough MP to use all the stuff whereas in the first one you'd start off with like 300+MP

True. I can't go and just Last Breath the entire enemy force and laugh anymore, can I?

But its no less hilarious to have 70-90% instant death rates from the front.

Reksanden
Mar 16, 2011, 03:54 AM
Oh, Damn, forgot about Dissidia... Oh, well. Yeah, I still play this, but not as often now as I recently bought Tactics Ogre and Total War: Shogun 2. Or, I WOULD play if I had a DS at the moment. But until the 3DS is released in about 2 weeks, I can't play any DS games, including Black.