PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Challenge missions

Zelendria_Ru
Mar 16, 2011, 11:12 AM
I am looking for some help on Challenge missions as I have finally found some weapons suitable for extending, however I haven't done them before and was wondering if there are any groups that run them regularly.

Please send a message or reply if you are interested, I have varying evening availability and have US Mountain Time.

Really, I'm a nub when it comes to challenge, but I'm a very experienced player with knowledge of every class, I've been playing since Dreamcast and currently run with a 132 Newman Hunter Hybrid and Force.

GreenThunder
Mar 19, 2011, 06:01 PM
I'd be willing to hop on and help ya. Have you done any? Or barely starting?

Zelendria_Ru
Mar 26, 2011, 11:33 AM
Sadly none at all, I think that's probably why no one has replied...I always have issues finding help for things like this, that's why I wasn't that excited when I found out how weak P-wand is prior to extending. Incidently, do you even have to have a character, or will a fresh level 1 work as the challenge will make you "whatever" level regardless if you've achieved that level?

coldstiffy
Apr 3, 2011, 08:52 PM
Hi.

Infinity or Original? If it's the latter, I don't mind joining in since my challenge isnt done yet.

Tell us when you're online (with your GMT Time Zone) and your user, and we're good to go... once we have at least 3 guys on I guess.

Ice 132 25VG here.

GreenThunder
Apr 4, 2011, 02:32 PM
This is a really late reply, but yeah, even just a level 1 character is suitable for use in challenge missions, since all of them typically have you at a set level no matter what level you are prior to doing it.