PDA

View Full Version : yeah, this old request.

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 06:36 AM
i'm having ARC do some fanart of two of my PSPo2 characters, and i don't have any way to get pics of them, so...can one of you replicate their looks as best as possible in PSPo2 Infinity and upload pics of them from the front, diagonal front on both sides, the side, diagonal rear from both sides, and rear? sorry.

Linka's got pink hair[type 60 in us PSPo2 with green hat], average height, big bust, a newman with shorter ears, green hanaura clothes, and white skin.

Sakura Ikanita's a cast, also pink hair, but long, and down the back[dont recall hairstyle number, but has a flower in it], with main color red, sub color a sort neon sky blue i guess[think Miku hatsune with more blue than green in the mix], white skin, RAcaseal arms, Gimnael Torso CV, and Epicarel Legs CV. her ears are the 'newman style' ones.

sorry to ask, but i got no other way to get these pics. honest!

Mimo
Mar 17, 2011, 03:40 PM
Here's a few screenshots I took. http://s878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Mimosathesecret/References%20for%20Linka/?action=view&current=20110317140954.jpg

Note: If you plan to use these screens, plz save the images. I need the space on photobucket, so I plan to delete this folder soon. >_<;

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 04:05 PM
well its ARChan who needs the pics, really. but i'll save the ones i want as well. ARChan's gonna do fanart of the two charas i mentioned.

also, you got the parts wrong on Sakura. >.< i said RAcaseal arms, Gimnael Torso CV, and Epicarel Legs CV. you put a completely different trio. also, erm, wrong hairstyle on Linka, and on Sakura.

if you just tried to replicate their looks in the 'new character creation' thing, well...that's...not gonna work.

Mimo
Mar 17, 2011, 05:01 PM
Sorry, I just POST HERE LOL, but yes, plz save the ones you like. You can use PSO-worlds database~ http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/9/cast_parts/

Find the parts you want and then just tell your friend to input the color choices you like. =3 Also, I was using Infinity demo to do the creations... sorry about that. ^^;

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 05:07 PM
...eh. screw it. imma just wait for US Infinity demo, then. X.X someone just needs to take all the data for character creation in Infinity, and all the outfits, and make a program that lets people come up with character designs freely.

save some people so much trouble with finding decent outfit ideas. X.X!

Mimo
Mar 17, 2011, 07:31 PM
What? D=

Sorry, I tried to help. My friend Tenebris plays on JP PSU side, I've already asked them to help you okay? So don't lose hope of seeing your character re-created!

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 08:38 PM
unless the new hairstyles from PSPo2 are in JP PSU, and the pink hair can be accurately recreated, not sure how accurately Linka can be remade. same for sakura's pink hair, and her sky blue subcolor.

i wish them luck, though!

Ami
Mar 17, 2011, 09:26 PM
Gimme a few minutes and I can get them uploaded

EDIT: Here you go (http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l525/mirroralchemist/Linka%20stoof%20-temp-/)

Like Mimo, I need the space on mines too so I won't delete until tomorrow night.

You didn't give any details on face type, so I kept what my characters had for faces. I didn't know how pink so it was kinda light. It was difficult making neon sub color. The ones with the short hair are to show off more of the outfit. There are too many long hair with flower poses, so I took pictures of all of them.

If the download album link doesn't work on Photobucket I can send you zip/rar file of the pics.

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 09:45 PM
...>.>...if you were the one Mimo asked for help, then i am way caught off-guard, Ami.

btw, what would happen if you and ARChan had a kid, or were fused together into one person? random quetsion, i know.

Ami
Mar 17, 2011, 09:54 PM
Actually no, Mimo meant someone else.

And I have no idea who ARChan is

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 10:09 PM
...huh. hang out in the AMF ranger School group, and ya learn pretty fast. she's a weird one, that's for sure. well, moreso quirky than weird, if the two things are different.

Mimo
Mar 18, 2011, 01:47 AM
Actually, most of the PSP2 hairstyles and clothing are already out on JP PC PSU side... since last year.

Yup, I mentioned 'my friend Tenebris' n_n Well, I think Ami's re-creations are pretty darn accurate! What do you think about the screenshots Linka?

Linka
Mar 18, 2011, 04:24 AM
actually, yeah. well, actually, you kinda found a hairtstyle improvement for Sakura. pfft!

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l525/mirroralchemist/Linka%20stoof%20-temp-/?action=view&current=20110317223757.jpg

this is so a sexy improvement for Sakura. that new to Infinity?

but, yeah. ARChan, hope those will do. no putting Linka in Rin Kagamine's outfit, though, in the pic you draw! also, use the improved hairstyle, not the actual, which is this one:

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l525/mirroralchemist/Linka%20stoof%20-temp-/?action=view&current=20110317223616.jpg

so, yeah. Ami, i cant save all the pics needed, since ARChan only needed full-body shots, and my computer's being slow as heck right now. so, can ya try and keep it up long enough for ARChan to save the needed ones? might help if you linked to the album for her in a PM. i saved three i liked, that might be useful as future reference, though. although, i should snag two full-body shots while i got the chance. guess i'll do that in asec.

EDIT:i knew it was a matter of time before i found something that would ruin this perfection in my eyes. just noticed a lack of a full-body shot of Sakura with a longer hairstyle. she looks dorky with short hair. think ya can do some of her with the two hairstyles in the exact close-up shots i linked to above, Ami? uploaded afew of those pics to an album.[first one! yay!] and i wanna add full-body versions, but...cant do ones for Sakura if she wont have her actual and 'soon-to-be-switched-to' hairstyles.

Ami
Mar 18, 2011, 06:29 AM
I told you the short hair ones was the show the various details for the outfit.

But you'll have to wait until I get off from work before I can actually do it

Linka
Mar 18, 2011, 04:52 PM
oh. erm, sorry. i guess that bit of that post didnt register. it happens sometimes when im annoyed with something while i read a post. in that case, computer lagging, since apparently photobucket does that to my computer now.

ARChan
Mar 18, 2011, 07:36 PM
So... I was looking through the pictures and I'm a little confused. Which one do you want? Sakura with the flower in the hair or her with the flowy long hair? ... or both? ^^;

Really, I just needed to know the general idea of the body. The hair is not much of an issue. I really appreciate there being the short hair for the Caseal too. Thanks a bunch, Ami and Mimo. Now to get that drawing muse going again...

Linka
Mar 18, 2011, 07:38 PM
use the long flowy hair version. i intend to change Sakura's hair to that, possibly with a flower added if its doable.

ARChan
Mar 19, 2011, 03:55 PM
Mkay. Just making sure. Anyway, this drawing won't be done any time soon. I'll let you know when I start on it. Lots of problems on my end... well... friendwise. Don't be going into details ^^;

Linka
Mar 19, 2011, 04:58 PM
i know better than to ask what's wrong if a friend says not no ask. last time i did, i was banging my head against a wall for a full ten minutes trying to get a mental image outta my head.