PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Population

Valhaz
Mar 17, 2011, 10:28 AM
PSU/PSO on consoles were the only games I could sit at for hours and never get bored. With that being said I stopped playing PSU due to rl friends stopping and not many people on. So my question is; What is a rough estimate of the people that still play PSU on X360? Both on week and weekend evenings? Do we still fill up Uni 1 at least?

BIG OLAF
Mar 17, 2011, 10:36 AM
Universe 2 is the popular Universe now. And, yes, Universe 2 is usually full at some point every day.

Valhaz
Mar 17, 2011, 10:41 AM
Awesome. Everyone still hanging out around White Beast? I'll have to attempt to talk the guys back into some more late nights with PSU. Doubt they will want to pay for the Guardians License again though.

Dev 1x
Mar 17, 2011, 10:45 AM
Yes sir, yesterday it was so crowded on the fourth floor that I had to go to the white beast mission area, and sadly it was also packed. So yeah I could say all 50 states of america and japan, canadians and possible UK'rs. This a shit ton of people.

Ishia
Mar 17, 2011, 12:02 PM
Yes sir, yesterday it was so crowded on the fourth floor that I had to go to the white beast mission area, and sadly it was also packed. So yeah I could say all 50 states of america and japan, canadians and possible UK'rs. This a shit ton of people.

500-700 people isn't a lot.

Akaimizu
Mar 17, 2011, 12:15 PM
Funny enough, even back in the earlier days of White Beast, I remember not running it too much simply because it was Not in Moatoob. Yeah, I was the lonely person (at times when my friends weren't on) doing the Moatoob runs. Sorry to say, especially for the Guntecher game (before they seriously buffed their tech and before TCSM/RCSMs), Moatoob had my favorite monsters. Not for experience, not for missions with mission points. Nope. It was for the Samson vs. Goliath matches. The thrill of taking down big guys like Shadow of the Collosus. Or a taste of Monster Hunter.

Bil De Vears and Drua Gohas. Stuff where you basically grabbed your level 4 bullets or bows, lay the good DOT status effects on them. Don't get hit. But realize that your piddly other damage is only to support the bigger damage done by the status effects. You outlive and outwit them, and you get that little thrill of victory. I used to live for that stuff, why I still hold that type somewhere deep in my heart.

Though Druas were kind of fun with RCSMs as well. Especially triple shot fire-type A rankers that delivered Status effects so incredibly often.

Linka
Mar 17, 2011, 04:44 PM
well i play. occasionally. kinda waiting on being able to replace my Shippuu with the released form, the Shippuujinlai. also, quick question for people who play the japanese servers. would you recommend the Sange Shin'uchi at all?

Valhaz
Mar 17, 2011, 09:16 PM
It's good to hear a decent amount of people still play. I'll prob end up getting back on. I think I left my main around 115+ or so. Hope to see some of you on! (Super excited for PSO2 btw!)

Jin wonder
Mar 18, 2011, 01:04 PM
Same with me man... all the good people i knew are either gone from psu to playing the new games now or from psu to quiting xbox and psu for good cause everyones getting to that age where they dont have time anymore, kids, job, school etc... Psu is only fun when you have a group of friends to do stuff with. I did 4 years of psu, 3 years with friends, 1 year being a loner hunting for my own stuff etc.. Thing is i couldnt do a year without people period!!! it gets very boring, well.. for me anyways. So yea im in the same situation i dont know if i should come back or not cause i like the game only problem is NONE of my friends play it anymore and making friends in psu is hard.... Most People in there keep to themselves. The rich have horrible egos that most of em never talk to anyone and always wants the best for themselves! The poor is probably the friendliest cause they have nothing lol, does that make sense? idk i should be patient...

Vintasticvin
Mar 18, 2011, 01:20 PM
Its always ALWAAAAAYS packed (Alot more than my old platform PC/PS2 may you continue resting peacefully)