PDA

View Full Version : Help with Gol Dragon...

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 09:31 PM
I am on Very Hard and I have always played Episode 1. I decided to give Episode 2 a whirl today and never playing it I started on V Hard. I went through and beat the Barba Ray without too much of a problem then I went through the Spaceship and got to the Gol Dragon. I was doin ok for like a minute then he froze me and shot me like two times killing me. I was a lil mad but I went back through and to try again with my VARISTA. I shot him when he was down and when he was in the air I tried to stay under him so he wouldnt freeze me. This worked for a while but eventually he freezed me and then killed me. I also equiped a unit to help with ice but I only had one. I would just like to know any ways to beat him or if I need to level up. I am current level 47 HUmar.

Thanks

NGEvangelion4
Mar 13, 2003, 09:53 PM
Wiggle the joy stick left and right really really fast and you will be able to get out of the freeze before he hits you.

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 09:55 PM
Thanks so I can do this before he hits me even one time? If so I am gonna own him. lol

thanks man

klepto
Mar 13, 2003, 09:57 PM
No ya wont,(unless youre exceptionally skilled) youll definately have trouble when three of them pop out. He hehe, I cant even beat that (I might just be really bad), and im a level 62 Humar. BTW, any tips?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: klepto on 2003-03-13 18:58 ]</font>

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 09:58 PM
3 of what pop out??

klepto
Mar 13, 2003, 10:08 PM
3 Gol Dragons. Three of Them

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 10:12 PM
three of them pop out? I thought that it was a boss....?

Captain_Anarchy
Mar 13, 2003, 10:50 PM
yes it is a boss but it sorta does the thing that sinow beats do when they make all the copies of itself except unlike the sinow copies these can hurt ya and take more than one hit to kill

Orange_Coconut
Mar 13, 2003, 10:53 PM
Just make sure to look in all directions of the map when the dragon goes under ground, he makes 1-2 copies of himself and shoots every elemental attack. PS- all three can hurt you for equal damage (I think)

Orange_Coconut
Mar 13, 2003, 10:55 PM
Just make sure to look in all directions of the map when the dragon goes under ground, he makes 1-2 copies of himself and shoots every elemental attack. PS- all three can hurt you for equal damage (I think)

Orange_Coconut
Mar 13, 2003, 10:55 PM
Arg, sorry about the double post ;_;

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 10:59 PM
aight I will try him again tonite. I went all the way through the spaceship and turned it off....grrr....now I gotta go through again...oh well

Orange_Coconut
Mar 13, 2003, 11:01 PM
=/ Well, good luck! I hope you destroy that evil dragon once and for all! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 11:03 PM
yea stupid thing I thought it would be easy since I always kill the normal dragon really fast

Orange_Coconut
Mar 13, 2003, 11:06 PM
oooh noo! That Gol Dragon takes a lot more time and leveling up then the other one. First of all Ep.II is harder to begin with, and second of all he's the second boss. Don't worry though, you'll make it through http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HaLLa
Mar 13, 2003, 11:07 PM
yea that is true...do you think level 47 on V HARD is high enough?

I never level up I just go through everything usually

Getintothegame
Mar 14, 2003, 02:04 AM
Holla, do you think you could not spam? Dj_dan posted something and a few more mods will get mad at you for spamming.

HaLLa
Mar 14, 2003, 02:14 AM
how is that spam when I am talking about the game. If I were spamming I would post a lot of topics that have nothing to do with the game and so on. I do not see why asking questions about the game and so on is considered spamming.

Orange_Coconut
Mar 14, 2003, 02:17 AM
Ah, don't worry about it. You're just curious, nothing wrong with curiosity... Unless you're a cat O_o

Aannyway... I know you're not spamming but if dj_dan says to cut it out, it's probably best to find another means of information. Most of the stuff is in the Item-findings etc, or in a guide somewhere. Just have to get used to the site, thats all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Getintothegame
Mar 14, 2003, 02:20 AM
Halla.

Please please stop bombarding this forum.

You have many questions yes... but most of the answers can be found by actually browsing the site, looking at the many many useful guides.

Before you post something, please take a few minutes and browse the site.

Finally, make sure you only make posts here that would fall under MAG/ITEM/QUEST/SECTION ID.

Consider this a verbal warning.

I just don't want you to get banned.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 14, 2003, 02:22 AM
Well having 30+ posts on the forum your first day probably isn't helping you. The reason dj_dan is getting on your case about spamming is because alot of the questions asked already have been answered by guides and listings on the site itself. Also making a new topic for every question doesn't help either. Just try to chill a bit and take it easy ok?

wizkid357
Mar 14, 2003, 09:28 AM
On 2003-03-13 20:06, Orange_Coconut wrote:
oooh noo! That Gol Dragon takes a lot more time and leveling up then the other one. First of all Ep.II is harder to begin with, and second of all he's the second boss. Don't worry though, you'll make it through http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ask alincepalidin!