PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting disconnected by the servers!

Recognize
Mar 22, 2011, 04:17 PM
what do you think is going on?

and

Is this happening to you?

Ishia
Mar 22, 2011, 04:19 PM
Universe 2 is down to 1.5 stars, so yes, it is happening to everyone.

And its just the servers being old and shitty. Same thing happened on March 11th.

Raveno
Mar 22, 2011, 04:19 PM
ya, i just tried universe 1, didn't help just got dissconnected:-?

Messy
Mar 22, 2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah man im having te same problem as is everyone else on psu
the best thing to do is to just wait until its fixed or play another game really...:-?

Raveno
Mar 22, 2011, 04:22 PM
and to think how bad the servers would be if PSU was FREE:-o

Messy
Mar 22, 2011, 04:24 PM
and to think how bad the servers would be if PSU was FREE:-o

Loool So True Would Be TERRIBLE :-o

Kman
Mar 22, 2011, 04:41 PM
when do you thing it will stop kicking us of?

Akaimizu
Mar 22, 2011, 04:52 PM
Not sure. Was having the same problem. The servers are acting up. But then again, I guess with this next update, they'll get a proper recycle.

dominater
Mar 22, 2011, 05:19 PM
its because of the earth quake. and there still having problems with power and people haven't been able to go to work

Ishia
Mar 22, 2011, 05:25 PM
its because of the earth quake. and there still having problems with power and people haven't been able to go to work

Nope. 360 servers are situated in San Francisco.

Amaury
Mar 22, 2011, 06:00 PM

That is correct.

How many times are people going to say it's because of the earthquake?

I bet it'll be 250 times!

Tyreek
Mar 22, 2011, 06:08 PM
Could be related to... This?

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?364123-OMFG

Amaury
Mar 22, 2011, 06:11 PM
Could be related to... This?

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?364123-OMFG

No, the video is old.

Tyreek
Mar 22, 2011, 06:13 PM
No, the video is old.

I'm aware of that. Yet the upload date is... Today. Perhaps a certain someone is trying to send a message?

Ishia
Mar 22, 2011, 06:31 PM
I'm aware of that. Yet the upload date is... Today. Perhaps a certain someone is trying to send a message?

Nope. The same thing happened on the day of the earthquake (which are purely coincidental events).

dominater
Mar 22, 2011, 10:43 PM

Due to the effects of the massive earthquake that struck Japan on March 11, a slight kink has been put in the schedule for updates to both the Japanese PC/PS2 and worldwide Xbox 360 servers. With the ongoing recovery and rolling blackouts across the country, employees at the Japanese SEGA offices have been unable to return to work, thus delaying all content updates for all versions of Phantasy Star Universe.

Amaury
Mar 22, 2011, 10:45 PM
Due to the effects of the massive earthquake that struck Japan on March 11, a slight kink has been put in the schedule for updates to both the Japanese PC/PS2 and worldwide Xbox 360 servers. With the ongoing recovery and rolling blackouts across the country, employees at the Japanese SEGA offices have been unable to return to work, thus delaying all content updates for all versions of Phantasy Star Universe.

Delaying updates, not causing lag! Are you blind?

dominater
Mar 22, 2011, 10:55 PM
Delaying updates, not causing lag! Are you blind?

since people havent been able to work on the severs is the reason we all lagout and get disconnect. why do you think they have maintenance every week

Amaury
Mar 22, 2011, 10:57 PM
since people havent been able to work on the severs is the reason we all lagout and get disconnect. why do you think they have maintenance every week

Just wow. That is not the reason for the lag.
It's a coincidence.

As Ishia said, it happened on March 11th, too, so quit making stuff up.

Ishia
Mar 23, 2011, 05:13 AM
And the small fact that the 360 servers have been enduring random cases of crippling lag since SoA moved their offices. I don't know when that was specifically, but it was many months ago (year+?).

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2011, 09:13 AM
And the small fact that the 360 servers have been enduring random cases of crippling lag since SoA moved their offices. I don't know when that was specifically, but it was many months ago (year+?).

It's been well over a year.

bloodflowers
Mar 23, 2011, 07:12 PM
That video of Snowfox 'crashing' uni 1 (looks more like a connection reset since it doesn't vanish in the uni list) was a bit suspect looking.

However, the one he posted today looks much more legit, where he appears to kick people off uni 2 while it has 3* of people on it, on the 22nd (apparently).

AnonymousHat00
Mar 24, 2011, 07:48 AM
I have to ask. I wasn't on when uni 1 went down could anyone enlighten me on how that happened exactly?

Ishia
Mar 24, 2011, 07:54 AM
I have to ask. I wasn't on when uni 1 went down could anyone enlighten me on how that happened exactly?

It crashed, and would temporarily disappear from the list consistently. At one point, it was down for hours, so everyone migrated to Universe 2 and stuck there.