PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Machine Gun Glitcher Caught On Cam!

MattWallis
Mar 23, 2011, 06:11 PM
He is selling this glitch, i found him at pavillion of airtop, i upload the video to youtube. Here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSwU-0tZjEI

Amaury
Mar 23, 2011, 06:19 PM
In before lock.

File a ticket at http://help.sega.com/.

_Snoopy_
Mar 23, 2011, 06:35 PM
sucks to be resta lol

Ishia
Mar 23, 2011, 06:56 PM
The admins/mods here generally follow the same rules about revealing glitcher/scammer's user info as the Official ones.

bloodflowers
Mar 23, 2011, 07:14 PM
I like how they call it 'personal info', when it's entirely public.

No wait, I don't like that at all. It's deeply stupid.

What a surprise the scumbag in the video has 420 somewhere in their name ;)

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2011, 07:29 PM
I like how they call it 'personal info', when it's entirely public.

No wait, I don't like that at all. It's deeply stupid.

What a surprise the scumbag in the video has 420 somewhere in their name ;)

I don't understand why videos get deleted. I mean, yes, I guess I can see why the mods would delete a simple "oh, this guy's name is *name* and his GT is *GT*!", because that could easily just be a hoax.

But, if there is video proof of some belligerent tool doing wrong, to which there can be no denying, why oh why is it still deleted?

Apone
Mar 23, 2011, 09:35 PM
I do not see any evidence of a glitch here. he fired his gun and killed one kakwane at a normal hit rate with an S rank gun. Also hes obviously strafing while firing. If it was the mech gun glitch he would not be sidestepping while moving. I think hes just trying to scam people with a fake promise and putting on a show.

Ishia
Mar 23, 2011, 09:52 PM
I do not see any evidence of a glitch here. he fired his gun and killed one kakwane at a normal hit rate with an S rank gun. Also hes obviously strafing while firing. If it was the mech gun glitch he would not be sidestepping while moving. I think hes just trying to scam people with a fake promise and putting on a show.

The gun is firing at an absurdly fast rate afterward. He is indeed glitching, but what I find ironic in all of this is that the OP, Matt Knotz or whatever, set up a site dedicated to trading PSU items with real money a few months ago.

unicorn
Mar 23, 2011, 10:02 PM
who uses machine guns anyway? :P

Ishia
Mar 23, 2011, 10:07 PM
who uses machine guns anyway? :P

They are incredibly underrated. People assume their only use was to do the glitch. Seeing some people dealing 1.3k with every tick is quite powerful.

oG Epik
Mar 23, 2011, 10:15 PM
LOL THIS DUDE IS MY FRIEND THAT GUY IS SO STUPID !! He just started playing again what a idiot

Apone
Mar 23, 2011, 10:15 PM
I grabbed a muzzlefever which is what the guy in the video used and fired off a few rounds and killed some stuff and I gotta say theres no evidence in that video of a 'successfull' glitch. The OP didn't stick around long enough to see him drain all the PP from his gun. If he just would have stayed longer to see if that guy had to use a photon charge then he could have proved/disproved that guy right then and there.

Ishia
Mar 23, 2011, 10:17 PM
I think the most important thing is that he is advertising selling it regardless, which is a no-no.

Nereid
Mar 23, 2011, 11:19 PM
Overall video definitely isn't enough to get a ban I'm sure.

unicorn
Mar 24, 2011, 01:00 AM
didn't look like a glitch anyway? maybe my eyes are off??

I thought the MG glitch allowed you to walk normally, without strafing and still fire.

bloodflowers
Mar 24, 2011, 03:49 AM
didn't look like a glitch anyway? maybe my eyes are off??

I thought the MG glitch allowed you to walk normally, without strafing and still fire.

That was the old one, the new one isn't as broken, there's a demonstration video on Youtube with full explanation in my account if you can find it (unlisted). Don't bother asking for the address though :)

Nobody ever got banned for doing the MGG, and given the fact that people don't even get banned for scamming anymore, I can't see reporting this person is anything but a total waste of time.