PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 March 25th Update Preview

Amaury
Mar 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?364351-March-24th-Update-Preview-The-Spring-Event-is-Here!

Attention, GUARDIANS!

Since EspioKaos kindly already posted this you are mostly all aware of the details. We will have a full website page available soon but I just wanted to post the information I have (nothing here should be different, but again, we like to confirm things on our end )

Espio's thread is already quite lively so I will leave this closed for now. Thank you to all who have contributed to it.

We hope everyone is looking forward to the new mission, and the new items in this update ... and I want to extend a special thank-you to Sonic Team for working so hard under exceptionally difficult conditions to make sure this update is delivered this week.

**Spring Event: From March 24th to May 12th**

New Missions:

-The Protectors ε (C-S3)
A unique simulation with many special conditions requiring a great deal of teamwork! This mission has unique job-based weapon restrictions which are subject to change throughout the mission.

-Supervisor's Edict (Training Mission)
Be sure to review this if you want an idea of the many unique conditions for this event!

Trading Mission Update

-RSD Special Exchange
Unique for the event mission -- check it out!

-Trading Station - New Items Available!
Updated with new AMP exchanges.

Spring Lobbies:

Cherry Blossom Lobbies will be available for a limited time (until April 15th) on Neudaiz and at the Colony!

Ishia
Mar 24, 2011, 05:36 PM
You are quick on these, y'know?

Amaury
Mar 24, 2011, 05:42 PM
You are quick on these, y'know?

I just happened to be here.

I only missed getting the actual update announcement itself because I was sleeping when Espio posted it.

Also, Fasfa, I don't care about that anymore, so shut up.

Amaury
Mar 24, 2011, 05:49 PM
Geeze get a little emotional when I bring up you getting banned on the psupedia forums the most lenient forum Phantasy Star has ever seen

It's not that I'm emotional about it, it's just I hate it when people bring up unnecessary things.

It's not the end of the world if one gets banned from wherever, anyway.

Ishia
Mar 24, 2011, 05:55 PM
It's not the end of the world if one gets banned from wherever, anyway.

You silly-nilly. I still have that certain PM you sent me here.

Amaury
Mar 24, 2011, 05:59 PM

You're right, but it was just asking a favor, not complaining about getting temporarily banned.

BIG OLAF
Mar 24, 2011, 06:15 PM

ELABORATE.

XbikXBd
Mar 24, 2011, 06:33 PM
well unlike other people lol
TY for ur contributions! Amaury