PDA

View Full Version : Server Shutdown Time?

ShackleZ
Mar 24, 2011, 11:59 PM
anyone know what time they shut down the servers to do the update or any update for the matter and roughly how long it takes im so antsy for this new even i cant sleep any help is much appreciated

Amaury
Mar 25, 2011, 12:10 AM
11:00 PM (PDT) like always.

Mr.Ados
Mar 25, 2011, 12:51 AM
any ideas on how long it will be down? bored already and dont have to work tomorrow... dont plan on sleeping either.

Amaury
Mar 25, 2011, 01:01 AM
any ideas on how long it will be down? bored already and dont have to work tomorrow... dont plan on sleeping either.

You should get sleep so you can enjoy the update to its full extent.
You don't want to fall asleep in the middle of a mission, do you?

Mr.Ados
Mar 25, 2011, 01:02 AM
hmmm... good point. i may have to then.

but really... how long you think it will take them to do the update?

Justyn_Darkcrest
Mar 25, 2011, 02:34 AM
hmmm... good point. i may have to then.

but really... how long you think it will take them to do the update?

Normally the servers are back up anywhere from 4-6 a.m. pacific. There's no set time tho, so it could be earlier or later, but I'm usually able to get back on around 5.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Mar 25, 2011, 02:59 AM
They come up earlier than that :P

Probably should have specified that I was basing my figures on the few times I've been up that early (which isn't very often), and that's the earliest I've seen the servers up and running. Learn something new everyday I guess ^.-

Linka
Mar 25, 2011, 04:39 AM
server's up for me, now. should be for the rest of y'all!

anyone wanna run the new event missions?

Amaury
Mar 25, 2011, 10:05 AM
Normally the servers are back up anywhere from 4-6 a.m. pacific. There's no set time tho, so it could be earlier or later, but I'm usually able to get back on around 5.

The official duration is 11:00 PM (PDT) to 4:00 AM (PDT), but it's usually earlier.

2hours or so
should be up at about 5:30-6:00 est maybe earlier who knows really

You mean EDT, not EST, as we're in the daylight savings time now.