PDA

View Full Version : I miss psu...

Jin wonder
Mar 25, 2011, 07:57 AM
I wanna come back so badly!!! .... only problem is that none of my friends ever play psu anymore.... and im just sick and tired of running solo missions by myself. Its hard to make friends on psu cause most people i meet are stuck-up power hungry money hungry people. Some with huge egos always wanting to better than most, some wanting more than you, or some just jealous or angry. Im simple, i just wanna have fun with cool people and do some runs like i did before when my psu friends was still around. ...anyways ill probably just come back and be on my own again lol oh well

But what do you guys think about the people in PSU community?
And hows the event going?

:argh:

Carrighan
Mar 25, 2011, 09:20 AM
welcome back jin, if im free ill run with you GT TheodenKing feel free to mail

xmoonprismpowerx
Mar 25, 2011, 09:29 AM
Then come join us! lol, we'd be more than happy to do some runs. My friend has a guild where we help each other and do random missions. And there's an event right now :o Now's the time!

Thunderflash
Mar 26, 2011, 01:07 PM
I also want to play PSU. I never really played it because we were playing PSO till last Year.
But now I'm not sure, are there still enough players online for some nice runs?
None of my (PSO-)friends wants to buy PSU so I just want to be sure that I don't end up alone on the server, haha.

BIG OLAF
Mar 26, 2011, 01:09 PM
If you need to find people to run with, or just generally nice people, I know a good group. Check them out at this link. (http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?244084-United-PSU-Players-Association-%28NEW-join-us-thread%29)