PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite new SUV!

DoperDan420x
Mar 25, 2011, 03:13 PM
just wondering what everybody likes as far as the new SUVs that came out. im still wondering if i should spend my points on the new Sword one, whats it called.. Espada or something

Ishia
Mar 25, 2011, 03:15 PM
Ares Espada is broken. Don't bother getting it yet.

Vintasticvin
Mar 25, 2011, 04:06 PM
I Stick with the gatling, nothing like a big gun comming from out of nowhere spraying the room with death!

Linka
Mar 25, 2011, 05:27 PM
must...get...Ares...Espada...

xmoonprismpowerx
Mar 26, 2011, 01:13 AM
ares isn't out yet, is it?

BIG OLAF
Mar 26, 2011, 01:18 AM
ares isn't out yet, is it?

It is, but Sega mucked up the programming. It's basically the B-rank version still. Only hits twice, and still opens really slow. It's broken for the moment.

ashley50
Mar 26, 2011, 01:19 AM
There's new SUVs?

Tetsaru
Mar 26, 2011, 02:02 PM
It is, but Sega mucked up the programming. It's basically the B-rank version still. Only hits twice, and still opens really slow. It's broken for the moment.

Lol, when people were saying "broken," at first I thought you guys meant "overpowered," but after reading that, I guess that just gives me something else to add to the list of "things Sega fucked up in PSU." :wacko:

Oh well, that's what happens when you reskin everything... :rolleyes:

BIG OLAF
Mar 26, 2011, 02:11 PM
Lol, when people were saying "broken," at first I thought you guys meant "overpowered," but after reading that, I guess that just gives me something else to add to the list of "things Sega fucked up in PSU." :wacko:

Oh well, that's what happens when you reskin everything... :rolleyes:

The dumb thing is, the Ares Espada is "supposed" to be ridiculously strong (I put "supposed" in quotes because it's waaaaaaay too strong normally). So, it'll be broken even when they fix it, just broken on the opposite end of the power spectrum.