PDA

View Full Version : Guld Milla.... yeah.. read.

PentUpAnger
Mar 14, 2003, 12:31 AM
Yeah.. so what.. I have it.

I would like to get some of these items if you have any of them...

Tripolic Shield
Handgun:guld (almost ironic)
Flame Garment (...)
Madam's Parasol
Wok of Akiko's Shop
Evil Curst
Demonic Fork
Broom
and other stuff I need that isnt very common.

PM me or reply here...

-Tamahome-
Mar 14, 2003, 04:47 AM
Funny, if I made a topic like this it would have been trolled all over. Anyways, good luck with your trading and have a nice day.

bluefall
Mar 14, 2003, 07:47 AM
Ill give u ANY 30 items for my trade list. Check it out PLZZZ. I really want this gun.

Sou1eater
Mar 14, 2003, 07:51 AM
i'd like to know where and how you got that....

TeamPhalanx
Mar 14, 2003, 07:56 AM
Japanese players managed to make it; it was only a matter of time before it started being a massively duped item.

PentUpAnger
Mar 14, 2003, 10:28 AM
On 2003-03-14 04:56, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Japanese players managed to make it; it was only a matter of time before it started being a massively duped item.

If you cant play nice on my topic, you wont play at all. So dont start.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 14, 2003, 01:37 PM
Truth is harsh, isn't it?

PentUpAnger
Mar 14, 2003, 01:55 PM
I dont know... is it? I feel fine with the truth.

It is a dupe, I cant deny that.

I dont even really play PSO anymore, I just collect the items.

I am just one person that is playing the trade game instead of the actual game. It is kinda like playing the known card games that are out now (Yu Gi Oh, Pokemon, and etc...) and never really playing the game.. you are just out to get whatever items/cards that you want. And when everything is said and done you have a cardboard box FULL of cards that is located in the attic and a few months down the road you forget about them.

All the above is the truth, and it feels good.

It is how you represent yourself that stands out to other people.

You see... I am known as a good person in general...

You are known to be an ass, and nothing more from what I have heard on the boards. Yes... from even people who dont dupe...

Have a wonderful day. I know I will. I hear birds singing.

BeatZero
Mar 14, 2003, 03:12 PM
wait, dupers got a hold of guldmilla? rutrow

ginko990
Mar 14, 2003, 03:27 PM
Eveyrone had the Milla and then people starting to get ahold of Guld I think. presto chango.

BeatZero
Mar 14, 2003, 03:35 PM
off to investigate! to vega! land of the dupers!

PentUpAnger
Mar 14, 2003, 03:47 PM
Hmm...

The Handgun:Guld is still very hard to come by... whoever started to dupe the Guld Milla did in a way that at least one of the items was still hard to get... great thinking on his part... bad for everyone who just wants it for the sake of having it.

rarexhunter
Mar 14, 2003, 06:17 PM
hey i want that guld milla but i dont have anything on ur list mabe you will like sumthing from my list
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43109&forum=2&max_posts=22

CookieSnatcha
Mar 15, 2003, 04:16 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^^^ Your case is proven by the above, Pent.

As for you Tamahome...people troll your topics for a reason: they don't like you and/or (your choice) you're an ass. =)

Khali-rei
Mar 15, 2003, 04:43 AM
I hate people who bitch about dupes, get a fucking life, why don't you "hate" osama bin laden or some fucking sinner in this planet? I HATE stupid people that waste their time hating people because of dupes in a VIDEO GAME, HAVE FUN AND SHUT UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

TCZid
Mar 15, 2003, 05:07 AM
On 2003-03-15 01:43, Khali-rei wrote:
I hate people who bitch about dupes, get a fucking life, why don't you "hate" osama bin laden or some fucking sinner in this planet? I HATE stupid people that waste their time hating people because of dupes in a VIDEO GAME, HAVE FUN AND SHUT UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

true f'in that...

CrazyJ
Mar 15, 2003, 05:27 AM
yeah, isn't it against forum rules to harass people about their items, be they legit or not?

TeamPhalanx is constantly doing such, yet...there he/she is...flame on!

On topic: Is their one section ID that can find BOTH Guld AND Mila?

I believe I heard that ORAN can, but, you know...

PentUpAnger
Mar 15, 2003, 10:11 AM
Whitill ID can find both. Although it has taken a few people 200+ tries on certain quests to find a Handgun:Guld.

Not sure about Oran.

BTW.... Just in case no one has heard... The Guld Milla is highy duped now... so getting the items I was wanting for it wont be so easy.

So you can let this topic sink into the abyss.

Khali-rei
Mar 15, 2003, 12:54 PM
It is?.... damn.. I guess i'm missing on the action big time, not that I want it for usage or anything.. just for collection.. because you are right, it's more or less like having cards for Yu-gi-oh.