PDA

View Full Version : Grinding

psu dan
Mar 28, 2011, 08:28 PM
Was the chance of success decreased? I'm aware of the fact that there was a boost but I've grinded before the boost and I know for a fact that if I tried to use an S+10 on the first grind it would say no chance of failure. During the boost it would be no chance for 3 grinds. Also is a S+10 supposed to be 50/50 at 8/10 to 9/10? I'm pretty sure before the recent boost, I'm pretty sure I never broke 2 S-rank weapons on the first grind using S+9's and breaking 3 others on the second grind.
I was grinding 10-11 star weaps.

Nereid
Mar 28, 2011, 08:47 PM
Do you have 3* luck today? Luck does effect the success rate a noticeable amount.

oG Epik
Mar 28, 2011, 09:13 PM
Was the chance of success decreased? I'm aware of the fact that there was a boost but I've grinded before the boost and I know for a fact that if I tried to use an S+10 on the first grind it would say no chance of failure. During the boost it would be no chance for 3 grinds. Also is a S+10 supposed to be 50/50 at 8/10 to 9/10? I'm pretty sure before the recent boost, I'm pretty sure I never broke 2 S-rank weapons on the first grind using S+9's and breaking 3 others on the second grind.

The grind boost is over lol thats prolly why u see a difference

psu dan
Mar 28, 2011, 09:27 PM
The grind boost is over lol thats prolly why u see a difference

I mean it seems lower than (before) the boost.
(Before boost, decent grinds)(During the boost, awesome grinds)(After boost ends, crap grinds worse than before the boost.)

Justyn_Darkcrest
Mar 28, 2011, 10:56 PM

NO it wasn't decreased. If you don't have 3* luck, that would account for the lack of "no chance of failure".

And yes, 8-9-10 was always about 50/50 without a boost.