PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC - Longterm schedule for April - September 2011

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2011, 08:50 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1362

Mission updates
New conditional missions
* Look forward to a new extra stage GAM which will take place a new map introduced by update 3rd. (From the associated picture, it should be Ohtori Castle from PSP2.)

New free missions
* New free missions will be added with new GBR routes.

Various mission re-releases
* These include the continuing updates of ver.1 missions to AOTI standards and the re-release of old event missions. Redistribution not only includes new drops, but also other adjustments and upgrades to streamline missions.

New S3 missions
* Difficulty S3 will continue to be added to existing missions.

Item updates
New items
* A wide range of new items will be released over time.
* From the pictures shown, we have Ga Vorg (sword, from PSZ), Evil Curst (wand, from PSO), Commando Blazer (rifle, PSP2i) and Nightmare Brand (twin dagger, PSP2i). (Thanks to Mewn for weapon confirmations!)

System updates
GUARDIANS Advanced Style
* 12th GAS: This wave will include new limit breaks to enhance the breadth of TECHNICs.
* 13th GAS: This wave will include new style customizations.

Additional titles
* More titles will be added.

Battle type and PA balance adjustments
* Various adjustments will be made to battle types and photon arts over time.

Miscellaneous updates
Maximum Attack Infinity
* Following in the footsteps of 2010's successful Maximum Attack X is the all-new Maximum Attack Infinity! This will be a crossover event with PSP2i.

GUARDIANS Chronicle 3rd
* The third GUARDIANS Chronicle event is in planning! As with the previous two, expect to see the return of popular missions from past events.

5th anniversary event
* Planned for September, all new "Protectors" missions and GUARDIANS reports are being planned.

GUARDIANS Boost Road
* GBR 16: Moatoob Drop Boost 4th
* GBR 17: Neudaiz Drop Boost 5th

Special Weeks
* Various missions will be highlighted with special bonuses during these planned mini-events.

Seasonal lobbies
* Expect the usual seasonal lobbies such as Sonic's birthday and wedding lobbies.

Karen Erra
Mar 30, 2011, 09:07 AM
Seems to be an interesting and quite good year 2011 for PSU :3 I'm looking forward to all the content :D

str898mustang
Mar 30, 2011, 09:18 AM
more Limit Breaks! :)

Ezodagrom
Mar 30, 2011, 10:19 AM
El Bals Mountain and Ohtori Castle are pretty much confirmed, right?
I'm glad then, those were my 2 preferred areas from PSPo2. :3

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah, they showed El-Bars and the Parum seabed RELICS in a quick update 3rd preview. I expect we'll get a proper page for the update (hopefully one that's a little more detailed than the one they made for update 2nd) once they start to roll the update out in April.

WiZ1988
Mar 30, 2011, 10:26 AM
Sounds freaking awesome!

The Master eye
Mar 30, 2011, 10:42 AM
sounds nice ^^

unicorn
Mar 30, 2011, 11:04 AM
More limit breaks!?

Battle type balances!?

I flove playing on the JP server :3

Nereid
Mar 30, 2011, 11:22 AM
Woo sounds awesome.

milranduil
Mar 30, 2011, 12:14 PM
LIMIIIIIIT BREAAAAAAAAKSSSS

Crysteon
Mar 30, 2011, 02:52 PM
At last, something that could make me come back >_>

Tyreek
Mar 30, 2011, 03:03 PM
My interest has been peaked as well. Ohtori Castle was a nice hunting ground for me on PSP2. Seeing this high quality may get me very giddy.

GCoffee
Mar 30, 2011, 05:50 PM
Disappointed by the lack of new enemies. Personally, enemies make more of a difference for me than areas when playing. Seeing every single enemy in every single area because of the lack of new enemies make me a sad panda.

indescribably
Mar 30, 2011, 06:39 PM
make MF more powerful with more LBs, lol. nice!

indescribably
Mar 30, 2011, 06:39 PM
and looking forward to the crossover event with PsP2...

Nereid
Mar 30, 2011, 06:40 PM
Make AF OP prease. But yes, I must agree about there needing to be new enemies in addition to new areas. Perhaps time will tell.

FOkyasuta
Mar 30, 2011, 06:51 PM
Whoa. Now i do have a reason to wish for it. And one more reason to ask for that Credit Card no. G-Damnit bro.

Crysteon
Mar 30, 2011, 07:12 PM
Disappointed by the lack of new enemies. Personally, enemies make more of a difference for me than areas when playing. Seeing every single enemy in every single area because of the lack of new enemies make me a sad panda.

They hinted that some changes are gonna be made to old maps, meaning that we may get new enemies in those missions. If you played PSP2/i, some old missions have some of the new enemies around.

I wouldnt have my hopes too high to be honest, but the possibility still exists.

Wheee...MAX Infinity...I'm just hoping that it isnt the same boring layout as the previous MAX >_>

psu000
Mar 30, 2011, 08:07 PM
new enemy for sure, after seeing a bunch of polty hide behind some rocks and dressed up as jaggo to attack you... yeah u got it, more reskin.

Mike
Mar 30, 2011, 10:48 PM
Aren't the twin daggers shown the Nightmare Blood, not Brand? ナイトメアブラッド

GlacialTerror
Mar 30, 2011, 10:56 PM
I hope they make some limit breaks for the other techer classes as well. Would be nice to make techs a little more useful on them.

XbikXBd
Mar 30, 2011, 10:57 PM
Aren't the twin daggers shown the Nightmare Blood, not Brand? ナイトメアブラッド

ナイトメア + ブラッド= ナイトメアブラッド
(Nightmare) + (Blood)= Nightmare Blood

this is true but......

another web site calls them Twin Carietta
http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-portable-2-infinity/page/38/

Crysteon
Mar 31, 2011, 01:00 AM
new enemy for sure, after seeing a bunch of polty hide behind some rocks and dressed up as jaggo to attack you... yeah u got it, more reskin.

Well, yeah...nothing's perfect in this world. Most PSP2/i monsters are reskins...cant blame them, though.

And yes, the daggers are called Nightmare Blood. Twin Carietta was the unofficial name, when the game's art was released for the first time D:

Vent
Mar 31, 2011, 04:19 AM
Second new enemies. New bosses too please!

Except that, I'm looking forward to the class and photon art rebalances. I'm still asking myself why in the world they gave Guntecher Double Sabers...they can't even use the second combo of Rising Strike (without GAS) peoples!

No new photon arts though, also no new TECHs (where's Grants!?).

New Limit Breaks...well if they cost as much AP as the current Limit Breaks, it still means you can only have one at the same time. So not really (more) overpowered Masterforces, only more options.

And oh yeah, no new level cap. Max level 200 should be there somewhere. Not that I've ever capped any of my characters though, but it will inevitably happen in the near future.