PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

rockking92
Mar 31, 2011, 08:08 PM
I recently posted a thread that called a player a scamming. I'm sorry to her and to you guys for making you read it. We got and a fight and I believed what people had told me. I'm truly sorry.

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2011, 08:26 PM
I don't even recall such a thread, but all right.

rockking92
Mar 31, 2011, 08:31 PM
It was like a week ago, but I felt bad for posting it. So I finally decided to write this.

Zarode
Mar 31, 2011, 08:44 PM
You better be, punk.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 31, 2011, 08:46 PM
Use the PM setting of the site to settle your pathetic little ONLINE drama, cuz no one wants to hear it here.

bupjo
Mar 31, 2011, 09:50 PM
has our society become so socially inept that we have lowered ourselves to arguing with people over the internet. which i find truly lame. oh how brave we are over the internet. not pointing a finger to you Rockking92, i'm speaking in general. i've gone on other message boards where people call people all sorts of things over the net and online games, being rude and whatnot. when you see people are texting each other while standing next to each other, something is truly, truly wrong. i feel bad for the current generation...oh well back to playing Persona 4

Dhylec
Mar 31, 2011, 11:11 PM
Ok, that's one of the reasons why we disallow scammer, hacker, cheater topics here. Hopefully, you guys can settle things on your own, without creating anymore drama.