PDA

View Full Version : Rumble Roleplay : Phantasy Star Laundry Star

Sayara
Mar 31, 2011, 11:50 PM
It Was A Dark Night On Pioneer 2. There Was A Long Line For Hunters To Do Their Laundry

Tingle: Oh God I Hate Waiting For A Washing Machine! You'd Think They'd Make Some Fancy Device To Clean My Clothes.
She Said Wearing Nothing Except For Pink Shorts And A WifeBeater She Was Not Happy Waiting In Line To Wash Just Her One Uniform She Ever Owned.

OOC: Tingle: Feel Free To Join In The Line If You Want.................

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 1, 2011, 12:24 AM
.......if this doesnn follw exxXactly the Shannon Sossssmans movie with Josh Barnett - heartthwrob with the Sucker Free City laundromat and midnight but just past so maybe 12:42 ams at night but morninrgs DST DSP GST Greenmean :witch: time, you're all mega jerks for not understanding the true story and best way to get a story out of not even, can't even do it right, not alternative laundroverse but alternate storyline in time with the movie but with different characters, who are different by haircolor.

IF TYOU CANT DO THAT DONT EVEN TRY TO HELP AT ALL YOUR NOT HELPIN!~!!!!!!!

And but what if the Harnett was the one who asks sossomanS why the underlined words in the magazine and he does that too, that would be romance intrigue with her hidden past she can't get over without a best friend that's also her lover and she put it up but not out for this guy maybe if he understands he'l get later tho........ shiggity shiggty, too raunchy

Palle
Apr 1, 2011, 12:34 AM
Bicycle Tyrant: I forgot to bring change...

Mr. Moneychanger: OUT OF ORDER

Bicycle Tyrant: >_>

----------(Later, that same night...)-----------

whizzklekwhizzklekwhizzklekwhizzklek